Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Mujhe nae h yaar. Bed is messy, duvet all over

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Mujhe nae h yaar. Bed is messy, duvet all over

Originally posted by: Kitty584
Hello guys...thank you for the review and tags🤗❤️
Watched the maan scenes.. loved the initial part.. I had decided that I won't complain if we get about a minute in the same outfits (the nightsuits) which we did.. so I won't complain now!!
Him sleeping on her lap and caressing her fingers and her caressing his ears and cheek❤🔥😍
(I so envy Anupama😭😭)
The "good night princess" and forehead kiss was so beautiful 😍😍😍😍
The Mumbai darshan part was wrapped up too soon.. but it had some really cute moments...
GK made me cry with Anuj's backstory😭
They both do these emotional scenes so well!!!
Loved how they focused on Anuj and his life for once, acknowledging that he had a life apart from Anupama too.. she needs to know all this.. and her assuring him that she'll try to undertaken his pain seemed like a parallel to him trying to understand her happiness of being a dadi.. that was really nice❤
The kid is cute... let's see how the track unfolds..
Btw.. I think they didn't do it because-
1) why would they dress up all over again
2) Anu would've been blushing redder than a beetroot
3) Their mannerisms didn't show more intimacy or any such change🤔🤔
Lots of love 😘😘❤❤🤗

Life s good yaar. I am very very very bijji in my bijiness😂😂. How have u been
hi stranger. we miss you. hope everything is okay. 💕
Life s good yaar. I am very very very bijji in my bijiness😂😂. How have u been
@bold: they are moving but don’t know which direction!!!!!!!!!
They have multiple tracks open - none of it make any sense. Absolutely baseless and are diverting big time from the main topic in hand - the couple and their supposed journey.
Karna Kya chahte hai aur kar Kya rahe hai 😏😏😏
Nothing makes sense Ekta. I did not watch any clips also today. But as I said for yesterday's that anaath wala clip pe. GK's acting was only the USP. That scene itself does not make sense to me, upar se 100kgs ke dialogues. The only logical conclusion I can think of is they will wrap this up within 2 to 3 months, or max 6 months.
morning tak I was thinking 6 mos max. But yea now looks like they’ll phase maAn out quicker! Sad. Kaafi zyaada. Vaise bhi online TRPs mein their other show is now the chart topper. Toh I guess we know where their dhyaan is or isn’t 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: strancho
Nothing makes sense Ekta. I did not watch any clips also today. But as I said for yesterday's that anaath wala clip pe. GK's acting was only the USP. That scene itself does not make sense to me, upar se 100kgs ke dialogues. The only logical conclusion I can think of is they will wrap this up within 2 to 3 months, or max 6 months.
morning tak I was thinking 6 mos max. But yea now looks like they’ll phase maAn out quicker! Sad. Kaafi zyaada. Vaise bhi online TRPs mein their other show is now the chart topper. Toh I guess we know where their dhyaan is or isn’t 😂😂😂😂
Anyways it does not matter. Good for GK to be out of that toxic hell
Life s good yaar. I am very very very bijji in my bijiness😂😂. How have u been
Mein toh ek dum fit and fine. Not able to watch episodes toh kiya hua dost toh haina yaha par.
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6