Yes, I did indeed. I know 😉 xoxo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, I did indeed. I know 😉 xoxo
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Yes, I did indeed. I know 😉 xoxo
Look I rectified my mistake through my DP
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Yea I've never in understood why Rani gets flack for this. Don't get me wrong she's no angel, but in this instance I don't think she was wrong.
Exactly this! Knowing how to seize opportunities is one of the key to success
https://youtu.be/B6E8p9bq-S8?si=Y_ak_rcpByAY9BXv...
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db3E2QEgtlc/?igsh=aDExcm53bjB4MTky
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
6