Never thought I'd see the day. The most surprising is Ash and Kareena 

Never thought I'd see the day. The most surprising is Ash and Kareena 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Feeling so nostalgic just by seeing all of them together.
That's my childhood and pre-teen Bollywood right there in those photos. I am waiting for a Rani-Preeti reunion in film/series for years now.😭
This can only happen during KJo's or Manish's birthday party though.😆
Remember KJo's 2016 bday bash? Even Aish and Kat were seen in one pic lol.

I think you missed Rani
Originally posted by: desigal90
I think you missed Rani
I agree.😆 Aish-Rani is even more surprising actually😆.
Aish is either too carefree to hold grudges against fellow actresses OR too smart to fake-smile for the camera. I can't decide.
Originally posted by: diasingh2
Feeling so nostalgic just by seeing all of them together.
That's my childhood and pre-teen Bollywood right there in those photos. I am waiting for a Rani-Preeti reunion in film/series for years now.😭
This can only happen during KJo's or Manish's birthday party though.😆Remember KJo's 2016 bday bash? Even Aish and Kat were seen in one pic lol.
awee Sridevi and SSR 😭
Aish and her obsession with red lips and middle parting! 😆
Katrina looks so different 😲
LOL at Urvashi photobombing!
on topic: Most surprising for me is Rani and Ash tbh! karishma and Aish were kinda seen dancing together at ambani wedding so I wouldnt think aish and Kareena would have issues..
The OGs. Early 00s Bollywood was something else.
It was at a funeral. The two of them were hugging. Might have been Sri Devi’s?Originally posted by: JodhaBai1
Ash and Rani took a photo together a few yrs ago. I can't remember the party but we did see a previous reconciliation. We've never seen Ash and Kareena
Remove Aish and none of this would have raised eyebrows..they all get along well..Aish on the other hand raises eyebrows when she gets along with an actress or is even cordial enough to pose with them..thats just sad..sab insan hi hain at the end of the day..
madhuri is better styled now in her 50's than when she was in her prime. her hair, makeup, clothing everything is so on point .
I think they became neutral after their father's passed away, they visited each other during that time and were neutral ever since
https://youtu.be/B6E8p9bq-S8?si=Y_ak_rcpByAY9BXv...
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db3E2QEgtlc/?igsh=aDExcm53bjB4MTky
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
6