Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah I'm just gonna watch the original. 👍 No offence to Hindi film lovers but originality is dead in this industry. Songs are being stolen, films are blatant copies. Get a grip over yourself 'Bollywood'. 

You were never great but you had a charm, a vibe. All down the dumps now...

Edited by UmeraTariq - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Yeah I'm just gonna watch the original. 👍 No offence to Hindi film lovers but originality is dead in this industry. Songs are being stolen, films are blatant copies. Get a grip over yourself 'Bollywood'. 

You were never great but you had a charm, a vibe. All down the dumps now...

Aamir Khan Production has acquired the official rights for this remake from Paramount Pictures or whomever the official makers were. And he’s obviously incorporated Indian culture and lives into it. Aamir has spent two years on this, not counting the covid delays of course. I don’t know how the final product will be but one thing for sure, it won’t be a lazy remake.

Overall I agree with what you are saying. I just don’t think this movie falls into that trap.  

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aamir Khan Production has acquired the official rights for this remake from Paramount Pictures or whomever the official makers were. And he’s obviously incorporated Indian culture and lives into it. Aamir has spent two years on this, not counting the covid delays of course. I don’t know how the final product will be but one thing for sure, it won’t be a lazy remake.

Overall I agree with what you are saying. I just don’t think this movie falls into that trap.  

I respect that. However, that still isn't a strong enough reason for me to watch Laal Singh Chaddha. Unless I witness first-hand that the film is made with a purpose and intention, I won't be able to forge an emotional connection with it. 😊

Also, the 'blatant copies' wasn't specifically about this 'official remake'. 😊

Edited by UmeraTariq - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

I respect that. However, that still isn't a strong enough reason for me to watch Laal Singh Chaddha. Unless I witness first-hand that the film is made with a purpose and intention, I won't be able to forge an emotional connection with it. 😊

Also, the 'blatant copies' wasn't specifically about this 'official remake'. 😊

That’s absolutely fair 😊 

Almirah thumbnail

Remake Singh Raddiwala 🤣

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh so yeh Forest Grump ka hindi remake hai.I loved the hollywood version so dekhta hai yeh kaise nikalta hai.😊