Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Wonder if they cancelled her passport because of her horrendous fashion choices and that is why she's stuck in France.😆
French people after Cannes can send her to UAE as she has the Golden Visa for that place🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Wonder if they cancelled her passport because of her horrendous fashion choices and that is why she's stuck in France.😆
French people after Cannes can send her to UAE as she has the Golden Visa for that place🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
For that, major magazine and fans already have decided🤣
I won’t buy anything hot pink or with feathers or in disco deewane pattern🤣

I love pink!!
from all the pink overdose i like this look with pink as its not too much 🤣🤣🤣 i like the blouse as well
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeDenPJNxfU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What kind of fashion is this?
Two half balloons outside the dress! I wonder how do models agree to wear such horrible outfits?!
Wow !!!❤️
Bahar gubbarewale se har rang ke order kar dete hain abhi😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeFabK-oWo-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
She did another RC! Again wore white outfit😆Third time if I am not wrong!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeGAhAYI7WI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Oh my my… She bought the feathers look to another level with this outfit🤪
We should pool money and buy a return ticket for Urvashi madam from Cannes 😆
Bruh she is embarrassing with those outfits. Does anyone have a clue how she's still walking RC?
yayyyyyy congratulations 🥳
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
95