OMG. Loving her curves.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
OMG. Loving her curves.
why do you dislike it?Originally posted by: WildestDreams
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdv2Y6PqFOT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The material was finished I guess
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdv9fdiL-Id/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I am speechless….what kind of look is this?🤪
makeup is meh dress is also weird
Say hello to the new curvaceous Ash
Originally posted by: priya185
why do you dislike it?
The top part is cool but the paper shredding look for the bottom is no👎🏼
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdv9fdiL-Id/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I am speechless….what kind of look is this?🤪
Leftover Christmas tree.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdv239euT18/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sweet jesus Viola!😳 Keep them hidden in the dress!!!
The comments and reaction to dresses has me 😆 in both the thread. All of them look horrible, the dresses are hideous. What kind of fashion is this?
Ash is looking pretty here
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
95