*** BOLLYWOOD KI BAAZI THREAD#2 *** OPEN FOR DISCUSSION- Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

31.1k

Users

54

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


Arjun looks a lot better as villain than in his romantic hero roles. I had a major crush on the Ra.One and Om Shanti Om villains and now his role in Dhakaad I'm again crushing on him. ☺️

He looked hot in Ra.One, but it was D-Day that made me fall in love

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Give the answer of Q1. Rest u can reveal later😆

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

aik or 😲😳


Ok I agree with the fact that Arjun is a better villian

But crush noooooo


Arjun Rampal's New Look Is Dhaakad Max: "Needed To Push The Envelope"


Come on you've got to say that's sexy. ☺️

OMQXSJ2SLHE2Z2YA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yes ❤️ Par kuch bharosa nahi hai yaha popat bahot jaldi hota hai 🤔


I put Ranbir, so I will win if the other case happens, but still, maine wo bola jo dil se lagta hai 😊

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

He looked hot in Ra.One, but it was D-Day that made me fall in love


I haven't seen that movie. Was it good?

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


Arrey! Academy Awards/Oscar is one thing I know.


Students Oscar is another thing! Karma was nominated for student oscar, not academy 😆

nhi ksi ne bola Oscar and academy are two different awards 🤓 they are not same
OMQXSJ2SLHE2Z2YA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

mein ne pehle Ranveer Singh dhundha tha 🤣


Uska fashion sense toh haye tauba 😆😈👍🏼

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago


1st, 2nd and 3rd gen batao pehle!

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


Arjun Rampal's New Look Is Dhaakad Max: "Needed To Push The Envelope"


Come on you've got to say that's sexy. ☺️

Meri ankhe Sahi salamat hai abhi 😊 jis din andhi hogayi usdin pakka bolongi 😳👍🏼🤣
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


I haven't seen that movie. Was it good?

Yes it was amazing. A lot of action and mystery

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".