Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Noo noo… baazi is between Bada RK and Chota RK. Don’t bring in Bade Bade RK🤣
Ranbir Kapoor apna naam lowercase mein likhta hai? Ameeron ke bhi ajeeb shauk hain
q nhi itna Jawab haseen hai krk whi finals winner answer hai bas
Ballet dance wala Salman Khan hai
Open karo n generation padho 4th generation rishi neetu’s kids
mein ne pehle Ranveer Singh dhundha tha 🤣Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Caesar movie ka character nikla..Maine toh real Caesar-Boscos sochke usmein poora research ki, koi employees nahi mile..
Last mein Sonakshi likha: Caesar ke saath kuchh movie mein dance ki thi + disastrous outfit..😭
Mere bohot questions wrong huye but sabse jyada dukh ismein laga!
Itna simple hint nahi samajh payi😭🤣
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
WHO TF CAME UP WITH Q5?!
Tell us your answers 😆
q nhi itna Jawab haseen hai krk whi finals winner answer hai bas
Ballet dance wala Salman Khan hai
Iska dimak hil gaya hai. Koi screwdriver laakar do bey. 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0