*** BOLLYWOOD KI BAAZI THREAD#2 *** OPEN FOR DISCUSSION- Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

31.1k

Users

54

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeh app konsi research kar ky layi hain 🤣

ksi ne bola yaha Oscar and academy are different 😳
NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Jab We Met Full Hindi Movie Part 2 (HD) - Kareena Kapoor - Shahid Kapoor - Superhit Hindi Movie on Make a GIF

Pehle ye wale round ke answers aur results dedo..

Exactly pehly isska issue to resolve ho phir agla bomb blast karein

OMQXSJ2SLHE2Z2YA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

but he aint the first one


Nope. Aur bhi bahut talented folks hai uske pehle qatar mein.

Only that since it said film family, Kapoors mein se koi hoga..

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SRK is my favourite and only Pati Dev. Arjun Rampal in his young days was my mistress. 😆


Arjun looks a lot better as villain than in his romantic hero roles. I had a major crush on the Ra.One and Om Shanti Om villains and now his role in Dhakaad I'm again crushing on him. ☺️

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
GMXBFIC4EMYQPKMJ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Meri bari main thaak gayi 😏

Ok fine take some rest

😆 Tu toh best hain

https://youtu.be/Rig_j-viAhw

OMQXSJ2SLHE2Z2YA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


🤣🤣

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


Arjun looks a lot better as villain than in his romantic hero roles. I had a major crush on the Ra.One and Om Shanti Om villains and now his role in Dhakaad I'm again crushing on him. ☺️

aik or 😲😳


Ok I agree with the fact that Arjun is a better villian

But crush noooooo

Edited by Havaana - 4 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Havaana

ksi ne bola yaha Oscar and academy are different 😳


Arrey! Academy Awards/Oscar is one thing I know.


Students Oscar is another thing! Karma was nominated for student oscar, not academy 😆

GMXBFIC4EMYQPKMJ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


Arjun looks a lot better as villain than in his romantic hero roles. I had a major crush on the Ra.One and Om Shanti Om villains and now his role in Dhakaad I'm again crushing on him. ☺️

I was frothing in Ra One and OSO. You know a man is hot when they look good bald or old. 😆

OMQXSJ2SLHE2Z2YA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I don’t know what she said google told me her name


Okay..she was a judge in a Marathi reality tv show I watched, khud ko itna over hype karti thi hi hasee aa jaye 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".