i am one of the 5 right
Dont know tbh🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
i am one of the 5 right
Dont know tbh🤣
Happy birthday dear
The 5 people that got that one Question correct Deserve a medal, Honestly you all got Trolled🤣
Iss Caesar ko scissors sy kaat daalon gi 😈😠😭😣
Abey question toh btaao 😭The 5 people that got that one Question correct Deserve a medal, Honestly you all got Trolled🤣
The 5 people that got that one Question correct Deserve a medal, Honestly you all got Trolled🤣
Maar diya jaaye,ya chod diya jaaye,
Bol tere saath kya sulook kiya jaaye💔
I've been very busy....
Definitely not Hiding from all your complaints about this Round.
These people be crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I havent even seen them cry this much when getting andas in sheep games

Maybe we should toughen things up for next round. What say?😈
Abey question toh btaao 😭
Kuch nhi pata chalne waala hai🤡
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
These people be crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I havent even seen them cry this much when getting andas in sheep games
Maybe we should toughen things up for next round. What say?😈
Iska matlb mein nhi hooo 😭
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
These people be crying for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I havent even seen them cry this much when getting andas in sheep games
Maybe we should toughen things up for next round. What say?😈
Nhi nhi ab tumlog humse intergalactic space missions hi karwa lo🤡
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0