Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How many people left?
Around 37 people left
I am interested in what Questions you found hard.
Can't wait for Results you'll all be screaming, who knows if its in a good or bad way😈🤣
Congrats on one year Doosri Shreya
Around 37 people left
I am interested in what Questions you found hard.
Can't wait for Results you'll all be screaming, who knows if its in a good or bad way😈🤣
Itni der se toh chilla chilla kar bol rahe hai
Caesar and Beyonce
Around 37 people left
I am interested in what Questions you found hard.
Can't wait for Results you'll all be screaming, who knows if its in a good or bad way😈🤣
Ceaser , spilling tea , and the 1st one 😭
I found these 3 hard 😒
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Congrats on one year Doosri Shreya
Dhanyawad,ab iss Khushi mein mujhe siddhe next round mein promote karde,no results😳
Around 37 people left
I am interested in what Questions you found hard.
Can't wait for Results you'll all be screaming, who knows if its in a good or bad way😈🤣
Prabzzziiii you should ask kaunsa question hard nhi laga?!😳
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Happy Birthday Chaiiii🥳
Thank you!! Tell me which Q everyone has got wrong? Q1?
Wrong hi wrong answers aane hein mere
Out of all 10, I am sure about just one
Beyonce Is So Evil, Stop Eating Her Caesar Salad😈😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0