Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
isse kehte hai Winner qualities
can we ask help from non participants 🤓
I guess from family members yes
Not anyone from IF
Please GA this thread 😳
SPOILER:
So I mentioned yesterday that there was one question which everybody was getting wrong yesterday. Only 5 people so far have got it correct.😈
kon sa question hai woh 😭Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
SPOILER:
So I mentioned yesterday that there was one question which everybody was getting wrong yesterday. Only 5 people so far have got it correct.😈
i am one of the 5 rightOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
SPOILER:
So I mentioned yesterday that there was one question which everybody was getting wrong yesterday. Only 5 people so far have got it correct.😈
I have requested Shreya for it🤡
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0