Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
entry or bidaai ?? Bidaai would be awesome too!!yayyy!!! It will be perfect!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Either way I am excited 🤩🤩🤩
Both!! In the leaked BTS of Akshu's entry, they are playing banno banna, so I realllyyy hope they use it, because it is literally so freaking beautiful 🤗 and we should be getting an official promo soon too because this looks like it is a clip from the episode!!! soooo much excitement ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
entry or bidaai ?? Bidaai would be awesome too!!
Either way I am excited 🤩🤩🤩
so excited 🤩🤩🤩🤩Jiya parallel coming up
Sbs upcoming sgment
https://twitter.com/richa0729/status/1521778972056424449?s=20&t=-GP2oiW3fe4lkVLYDSX-Mg
yes, promo should be here soonBoth!! In the leaked BTS of Akshu's entry, they are playing banno banna, so I realllyyy hope they use it, because it is literally so freaking beautiful 🤗 and we should be getting an official promo soon too because this looks like it is a clip from the episode!!! soooo much excitement ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
she looks like a princess..❤️❤️❤️ I love it tht they keep her makeup minimal rather Thn over doing it..❤️
yesss she shines in natural make up!!she looks like a princess..❤️❤️❤️ I love it tht they keep her makeup minimal rather Thn over doing it..❤️
Pranali has decent length hair…they should just stop using wigs for her..her natural hair is beautiful…wedding look is dreamy
so dreamy. Regarding wigs I think it’s about a character having certain look hence they are using it. They should use good hair extension insteadOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Pranali has decent length hair…they should just stop using wigs for her..her natural hair is beautiful…wedding look is dreamy
no worries, its worth posting n number of times ❤️didn’t see you posted this and got excited so I posted it too 😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/ Abheera hugs maira says she is with her to heal her pain Maira asks abheera to stay with her forever...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
21