She brought out the innocence, clean-hearted nature, and naivety of a village bell so well. I don't think anyone after she has done it as well. Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZxEa5AsLUQ
She brought out the innocence, clean-hearted nature, and naivety of a village bell so well. I don't think anyone after she has done it as well. Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZxEa5AsLUQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love Tabu but Revathi in tamil >>>>>>
Tabu is a good actor but i feel an aura of gloominess or sombreness in her personality that reflects in all the characters she plays. I mean yes that may be a part of her personality that seeps through all her character portrayals but i would like to see a unhinged light-hearted goofy or funny tabu without an aura of seriousness.
I'm not sure if I'm able to convey correctly what I'm trying to say 😳
Originally posted by: UFGUF6ODPWMJMEAK
Tabu is a good actor but i feel an aura of gloominess or sombreness in her personality that reflects in all the characters she plays. I mean yes that may be a part of her personality that seeps through all her character portrayals but i would like to see a unhinged light-hearted goofy or funny tabu without an aura of seriousness.
I'm not sure if I'm able to convey correctly what I'm trying to say 😳
Try Jawaan Jaaneman with Saif. She has only a small part, but she's the best part of the movie😆. Movie itself is rather silly.
The only movie that I have watched many times over just for a performance is Jab We Met.
Originally posted by: 65PYMNO2AMYMLOVS
Try Jawaan Jaaneman with Saif. She has only a small part, but she's the best part of the movie😆. Movie itself is rather silly.
Is clip me bhi ek seriousness si hai uski personality me jo dikh rahi hai...
I guess I'm not being able to explain....
For ex. Consider personalities Kajol of Dushman or Gupt vs Kajol of Kkkg. There is a noticeable difference....Or even kajol of kkhh pre and post transformation from tomboy to a woman.
Originally posted by: UVSQC6VWHVDG33ZV
Is clip me bhi ek seriousness si hai uski personality me jo dikh rahi hai...
I guess I'm not being able to explain....
Did you feel the same way in Biwi No. 1. She outdid the entire cast for me. Even Anil Kapoor who she said helped her a lot with her performance. Watch from 5:40 forward. She really shines.
I haven't watched the movie in a while but I would say that every single actor hit it out of the park including the newbie at the time, Pooja Batra. I remember watching and re-watching this song just for the cinematography.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Did you feel the same way in Biwi No. 1. She outdid the entire cast for me. Even Anil Kapoor who she said helped her a lot with her performance. Watch from 5:40 forward. She really shines.
No...in this one as well as saajan chale sasural i guess she seemed different... A lot more uninhibited than the other movies...
Originally posted by: 6PYCAZPQ66MHPRVV
Tabu is a good actor but i feel an aura of gloominess or sombreness in her personality that reflects in all the characters she plays. I mean yes that may be a part of her personality that seeps through all her character portrayals but i would like to see a unhinged light-hearted goofy or funny tabu without an aura of seriousness.
I'm not sure if I'm able to convey correctly what I'm trying to say 😳
Completely agree. There is a certain edge to her personality which seeps through her performances.
This magnum opus deserves to be watched onscreen. OMG, what a movie!!!!!! Robert Pattison and Anne Hatheway were the show stealers.
https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156
Was never a fan of her acting but Sonali Bendre has hit it out of the park in her new web series..such amazing acting and all reviews have...
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
6