Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Its manoj bajpayee birthday

He is married to shabana ie neha of kareeeb

WOW! So the only way to peace is for my religion to be the only right one—anyone else go to hell. 👏What a powerful and beautiful mentality. 

Things you read online. 😆 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Absolutely....only the guilty minds will think that this message is attacking any particular religion....anyways.....MB and this message is getting so much love...❤️

My behaviour should be guided by what my religion tells me....and not by what others think about me....well said..👍🏼

@bold:  100% agree with this.

I have never understood how what someone says or does rattles one's faith.  

It is absolutely pathetic to see people fight and kill each other in the name of religion.  This applies to any and every religion practiced on this planet.   

Actually, it is pathetic to see people kill each other for anything at all....be it religion or property or anything at all.

Originally posted by NathuPyare

The thing is these believes ARE being implemented through a well planned strategy. Discussion on it will become very long and controversial, which i don't want. But the thing is only Hindus will sip the cool aid of Ishwar Allah tero naam. No Muslim will either believe in or give equal respect to other's God's. THAT is where their beliefs come into action. And that is just one example.

And that's what I don't get. You don't have to respect anyone or any god. You just have to be treated equally under law. Yes, I'm aware it doesn't happen in India, but really, a monotheistic religion is never going to accept any other god, or they wouldn't be in that religion. 

You can - and should - respect *someone's right* to their beliefs. But you don't have to respect the belief itself. 

You also can - and should - treat everyone equal under law. No special protection or punishment on account of faith. That part I can understand.

@Zeal

You're essentially demanding others not only *treat* you equally under law and respect *your right to your belief.*

You're also demanding they *think* you're right.

Don't the jihadis who think violence/coercion is OK also believe everyone else should believe what they believe?

Bottomline is in a free society everyone can think what they want. I can think heaven is the My Little Pony world. Ain't nobody's business to demand I rethink as long as I don't use violence to make you believe Rainbow Pony is the ultimate god.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago

"God is just one camp"

Absolutely believe this!

I don't care a damn if you call God - Krishna, Rama, Christ, Allah or whatever.  To me, these are all His different names and different avatars to connect with different segments of humanity.  He is the one and ONLY ONE.  It is us mere mortals who are petty and pathetic and don't understand that fact.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

And that's what I don't get. You don't have to respect anyone or any god. You just have to be treated equally under law. Yes, I'm aware it doesn't happen in India, but really, a monotheistic religion is never going to accept any other god, or they wouldn't be in that religion. 

You can - and should - respect *someone's right* to their beliefs. But you don't have to respect the belief itself. 

You also can - and should - treat everyone equal under law. No special protection or punishment on account of faith. That part I can understand.

Yes i believe in equality. Respect is about give and take. Give respect, get respect.

I don't believe in giving and giving. I don't have such a big heart. Sorry.

Edited by NathuPyare - 1 years ago
Originally posted by NathuPyare

Respect is about give and take. Give respect, get respect.

I don't believe in giving and giving. I don't have such a big heart. Sorry.

Again, it's not about heart. It's about the law. That's it.

You don't have to respect the muslims or christians or anyone else.

But it still doesn't explain why you're bothered that they think you're wrong about god.  How does it matter? By the time you or me they find out for sure, it will be too late, anyway. So again, why are you bothered by someone's refusal to acknowledge your faith as long as there is no difference under law?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago