Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

OHMYGAWWDDDD

OH MY- 

WHAT DID I JUST?

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!!

THIS IS GOLD.🀣

When Dev gets a call and he is leaving the dancing area, he crosses a half-heartedly dancing Raavi somewhere in the back. Shiva has moved away from her for a couple seconds and the moment Dev passes from next to Raavi...SHE YANKS HERSELF BACK LIKE SO BAD. I cannot- she creates BADA SA DISTANCE and get's back in the frame after he leaves, with that smirk on her face.

I saw Alice play today people! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Y'all GOT To watch her creating the distance. 

got to!

CANNOT BE MISSED. 

I just finished the episode and was going to post the same..She literally created a good distance when he was leaving...🀣🀣

Galti se b touch na ho jaaye...🀣

mpks1 thumbnail

Ye itnaaaa logic expectations kidhar se enter hogyi chat mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ye sab nhi milta idhar πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mujhe Dhara jaisi Lalaland India me chahiyeπŸ˜†. Jab bhi mein India aati hoon, 10 kaam me sirf ek hi kaam nipat sakti hoon, baaki saare agle saal ke liye postpone karna pad raha hai.

Ya mujhe Dhara ki government offices ke connection chahiye, ya Gaumbi jaise aadmi mere har government ka  kaam ek hi dhin me nipat sake πŸ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mpks1

I did not like one bit when Rishita was accusing Shiva and Raavi of plotting with BhabiMa to convince Dev to stay back at PN.

Rishita should be shown the video of Raavi jerking away when Dev passed by πŸ˜† then she will realize how Raavi doesn't care anymore if Dev stays in PN πŸ˜† And Shiva is openly showing that Dev is not welcome and even Rishita figured it from his body language.

How can Rishita be of the wrong notion that Shiva and Raavi want Dev back in the house?πŸ˜†

Hormones have really messed up Rishita so much that she has started thinking from her πŸ€¬

BEST MOMENT. AAJ KA...Not even exaggerating πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

re-play 9832164 times. πŸ˜†

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can someone remind the makers Rishita pregnant hai, ek couple ko to  kuch weeks me hi flat belly me kicks feel ho gya tha, kahi inki delivery hu flat belly me na ho jaye 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: majoni03

They showed the scene on Friday

In the episode they cut few scenes.  Like Shiva throwing jug if water in the fire

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Ok...dancer of the day tho Janu ko Milna chahiyein..he was just too happy for that double high with shiva that he was dancing dil kholke..πŸ˜†..even rishitha was not dancing that much..πŸ˜†

Mere liye tho Gobi stole the show with him clutching dono bhaiyon ka ek ek haanth and trying to make them dance πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That's exactly how Fufaji forces young guys to dance in family functions πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sometimes I feel leadben khud apna script likthi hai. Iske track ka aur show ke track ka koi Lena dena hi nahi hai. Pata nahi kaunse Dubai ke Arabi uncle se Dora ko batwara ka idea mila

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Mujhe Dhara jaisi Lalaland Indian me chahiyeπŸ˜†. Jab bhi mein India aati hoon, 10 kaam ne sirf ek hi kaam nipat sakti hoon, baaki saare agle saal ke liye postpone karna pad raha hai.

Ya mujhe Dhara ki government offices ke connection chahiye, ya Gaumbi jaise aadmi mere har government ka  kaam ek hi dhin me nipat sake πŸ˜†

bold : πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Agar Dhara jaise phast phast kaam hone lage tho desh kitni aage badhega...nayi? 
I could have gotten my passport made within 30 mins max instead of the 5 hour toiling in heat I had to do along with mahina bhar waiting to get my hands on something Imma not using anytime soon lol. 

Idhar maine passport niptaya udhar 8 mahine baad covid entered the world (as if kahin jaa rhi thi nahi aata tho LMAO) 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fikar not,

This kasam compliance & education track hopefully will give us positive progress in ShiVi’s relationship.

Feelgood & fresh simple scenes chalenge.
love seeing Shiva now in easy mode with Shaadi. No more kya kyoon Bhabhi ye wo! 

This was cute: 

https://twitter.com/_justtheway_/status/1515898024136155137?s=21&t=Y2QfMEKByGgwfqdpsPOaQg

mpks1 thumbnail

Mere liye tho Gobi stole the show with him clutching dono bhaiyon ka ek ek haanth and trying to make them dance πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That's exactly how Fufaji forces young guys to dance in family functions πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And I could see his microphone too when he was holding both their hands and dancing πŸ€£

I have been myself put through this nonsense/torture when I was in elementary and middle school  at weddingsπŸ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago