Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Also, one more thing If Raju Hirani did it he should be punished. If Vivek Agnihotri did it he should be punished too. I hope they do get punished 

But to expect others people in the film industry or other sectors to act righteously now is too much. Humans are not known to righteous

NathuPyare thumbnail

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Desperation for a Hit film.

And don't you know srk respect women and srk likes women laying down.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajkumar-hirani-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-assistant-sanju-director-denies-allegations-1429974-2019-01-13

I've stumbled upon an old bit of news which I had almost forgotten but it reminded me of the thread on Me Too allegations of Tanu shri dutta and Vivek Agnihotri which surfaced again after the success of the Kashmir Files.

So I was wondering what is the take of people on SRK working with a Me Too accused Raju Hirani on his new film... Does that bother their conscience too? Or everything is hunky dory since it's SRK and Raju Hirani instead of Vivek Agnihotri?

I think you are asking a very important question and I do agree that this won’t be seen as a problem by a lot of people since it involves SRK and well it’s SRK! It is hypocrisy but it’s what it is. They will find million excuses for why SRK should collaborate with Raju Hirani without feeling guilty. 
Don’t get me wrong. I love SRK but I cannot ignore when he is in the wrong.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

I think you are asking a very important question and I do agree that this won’t be seen as a problem by a lot of people since it involves SRK and well it’s SRK! It is hypocrisy but it’s what it is. They will find million excuses for why SRK should collaborate with Raju Hirani without feeling guilty. 
Don’t get me wrong. I love SRK but I cannot ignore when he is in the wrong.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Desperation for a Hit film.

And don't you know srk respect women and srk likes women laying down.

Bas aisa wala haal na ho ki - 'hum to doobenge sanam, tumko bhi le doobenge" 🤭

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hypocrisy... Have you ever heard the word 😆

All moral policing will come out for other actors but when their fav involved justifications 😆

You will be surprised to see the extent of justifications 😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PD-

Hypocrisy... Have you ever heard the word 😆

All moral policing will come out for other actors but when their fav involved justifications 😆

You will be surprised to see the extent of justifications 😆

Indeed.. 

Apparently sexual harassment is not  a serious issue but a petty factor to settle scores -- not me saying it but got to read so in the very thread.. 

Aur karein to character dheela,  apne favourites  karein to...???? 

On topic,  every me too perpetrator should rot behind jail as everone who wishes to work with such accused be named and shamed -- I remember both Deepika and Ranbir were blasted left,  right and center for visiting Luv Ranjan.  Why anybody else should be an exception then??? 

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Yes he was banned for next game or two after this incidence 😆

Edited the rumor as i don't want to divert the topic 😆

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Indeed.. 

Apparently sexual harassment is not  a serious issue but a petty factor to settle scores -- not me saying it but got to read so in the very thread.. 

Aur Katrina's to character Sheela,  apne favourites  karein to...???? 

On topic,  every me too perpetrator should rot behind jail as everone who wishes to work with such accused be named and shamed -- I remember both Deepika and Ranbir were blasted left,  right and center for visiting Luv Ranjan.  Why anybody else should be an exception then??? 

@bold can you explain this please