kis ko kisne harass kia 😳
chhoro na jane do 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kis ko kisne harass kia 😳
chhoro na jane do 🥺
Kya nautanki hain
Yeh aj sab ke sab deactivate q kar rahe hai 🤣🤣🤣
Tum log rishta dot com jo chala rahe they , real life main bhi dukh tha wo hi dukh yahan pe bhi kar dia tumne
Jokes aside, I felt bad for him. Obama’s popularity is unprecedented so far.
https://twitter.com/alok_bhatt/status/1511577839090475010?s=21&t=CR8OmRLuwZZ85vfNwcfy9Q
Tumhe kis baat ka dukh hai real life wale ka ya yaha tumhraa rishta abhi set nhi hua 😈
Tum log rishta dot com jo chala rahe they , real life main bhi dukh tha wo hi dukh yahan pe bhi kar dia tumne
It's unbelievable you can't see that she is feeling so uncomfortable with what you have been doing since a week now. She is not saying it aloud or anything to you because either she is friends with you or doesn't want to offend you. But that doesn't mean she is okay with it. So stop harassing her. Enough already. Act like her friend if you feel she is your friend because she surely does see a friend in you. And if you don't want her friendship just say it on her face. Don't betray her trust. Please. For heaven's sake.
💔
Bollywood blinds kam they kya ki abhi BWF members ke bhi blinds solve karne padenge? 😭
Bleue, kya aap wohi Ho jo mein soch rahi hoon, dusara janam kyun liya 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Bleue, kya aap wohi Ho jo mein soch rahi hoon, dusara janam kyun liya 😆
Arre I changed my phone and forgot pw and the bogus email I used 😆
no 😆
Ab next question bleue se hi puch lo 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0