

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What do you all even talk about anymore?
Maroon be like..
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
What do you all even talk about anymore?
I don't think you want to know

New thread wohoooooo🥳
Congrats Maroony for making 1897654th CC
Already made the new thread😆
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
What do you all even talk about anymore?
Rishton Ke Bhi Roop Badalte Hain
Naye Naye Saanche Mein Dhalte Hain
Ek Peedhi Aati Hai, Ek Peedhi Jaati Hai
Banti Kahani Nayi..
Khelne Wale Baith Ke Dekhenge
Naye Khiladi Khel Yeh Khelenge
Rishton Ka Rang Badla
Naaton Ka Dhang Badla
Aaina Phir Bhi Wahi
Ramadan Mubarak 💚
thank you Nana🤗Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Ramadan Mubarak 💚
Khair Mubarak ❤️
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0