Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I am! Will love to see more of Dumbledore(and his love for sweets😆)

Also Jacob getting a wand is lovely

BUT if they kill Theseus I AM GOING TO RIOT!

Edited by Brute - 2 years ago
whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Brute

I am! Will love to see more of Dumbledore(and his love for sweets😆)

Also Jacob getting a wand is lovely

BUT if they kill Theseus I AM GOING TO RIOT!

me too!  So many unanswered questions i dont know what to expect! 

Oh yes  that is actually quite interesting turn how does he have wand and how can he channel magic from it? 🤓

I like the scamander brother pair hope they show more interaction between them. 😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

me too!  So many unanswered questions i dont know what to expect! 

Oh yes  that is actually quite interesting turn how does he have wand and how can he channel magic from it? 🤓

I like the scamander brother pair hope they show more interaction between them. 😆

I hope Credence's whole story is explained in this movie... I trust Rowling over that...

Read this on IG- he might have some magic him in... he's from USA right? Maybe Ilvermony peeps are not able to recruit all wizards like Hoggy warty Hogwarts and he was left behind... hope they give a good reason though(the scene in the trailer where he talks to student exclaiming that he has a magic wand while not knowing every student has one was cute)

Yes... I want more hugs from Theseus and more confused Newt😆 Hufflepuffs always have my heart❤️

I hope Credence's whole story is explained in this movie... I trust Rowling over that...

Read this on IG- he might have some magic him in... he's from USA right? Maybe Ilvermony peeps are not able to recruit all wizards like Hoggy warty Hogwarts and he was left behind... hope they give a good reason though(the scene in the trailer where he talks to student exclaiming that he has a magic wand while not knowing every student has one was cute)

Yes... I want more hugs from Theseus and more confused Newt😆 Hufflepuffs always have my heart❤️

yes JKR has build that trust and i believe she will give proper back stories and explanations for everything related to credence and may be even ariana.  I read this theory that it is possible that arianas obsucurus went into credence and hence phoenix is getting attracted to him not specifically to credence but ariana in him. And this would also explain one thing in HP universe. Basically he has first hand seen that souls can  transfer body like this and hence explain how he knew voldys soul went and latched on to harry’s. Of course just a theory now and only Friday we shall get to know the actual story. 😃

Oh that is quite possible. It is true that macusa ignore muggles and hence the muggleborn wizards might be ignored there. I dont remember that scene i will watch trailer yet again😆 

Yess only two days to go

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

yes JKR has build that trust and i believe she will give proper back stories and explanations for everything related to credence and may be even ariana.  I read this theory that it is possible that arianas obsucurus went into credence and hence phoenix is getting attracted to him not specifically to credence but ariana in him. And this would also explain one thing in HP universe. Basically he has first hand seen that souls can  transfer body like this and hence explain how he knew voldys soul went and latched on to harry’s. Of course just a theory now and only Friday we shall get to know the actual story. 😃

Oh that is quite possible. It is true that macusa ignore muggles and hence the muggleborn wizards might be ignored there. I dont remember that scene i will watch trailer yet again😆 

Yess only two days to go

1st of all sorry for the late reply... been busy with life!

I did watch FB-SOD this week and the movie is lovely and worth it!

And yes we do get logical answers for all our questions...

Also Macusa doesn't ignore muggles by god's grace😆

1st of all sorry for the late reply... been busy with life!

I did watch FB-SOD this week and the movie is lovely and worth it!

And yes we do get logical answers for all our questions...

Also Macusa doesn't ignore muggles by god's grace😆

its alright dearie 🤗

yesss i tooo watched it. Ufff that scene when dumbledore brothers fight the avada kedavra  i was like sitting on the edge of my chair 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

its alright dearie 🤗

yesss i tooo watched it. Ufff that scene when dumbledore brothers fight the avada kedavra  i was like sitting on the edge of my chair 

Thanks for understanding🤗

Ikr...  the chemistry between Dumbledore and Gellert was like a cherry on top... I liked Mads as Gillert...

The last scene from Dumbledore's POV is just so sad😭

Also Theseus lives on

Thanks for understanding🤗

Ikr...  the chemistry between Dumbledore and Gellert was like a cherry on top... I liked Mads as Gillert...

The last scene from Dumbledore's POV is just so sad😭

Also Theseus lives on

🤗 it was. In that last scene it so nicely depicts that how dumbledore trusts the power of love even after the hurt from the love of his own life. It was just so tragic and symbolic 🥺❤️