Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

episode to aya ni … I watched top gun and  Mission impossible 1 and 2 … and I was like how come an action aficionado like me missed these gems ….🤩 but then I am no movie buff … 

horror thriller and action movie are my kinda genre closely accompanied by comedy …. 😎

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

episode to aya ni … I watched top gun and  Mission impossible 1 and 2 … and I was like how come an action aficionado like me missed these gems ….🤩 but then I am no movie buff … 

horror thriller and action movie are my kinda genre closely accompanied by comedy …. 😎

How come you have not watched it? Yeah Kaiser miss ho gayi. Actually there is another good one not action but nice one : A few good men  staring Tom Cruise and Demi Moore. Try if you have not watched it 
mujhe top gun ratt gays hai endam. 
Rest parts behind dekhlo MI ke

Valise MI-1 was better than 2

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

How come you have not watched it? Yeah Kaiser miss ho gayi. Actually there is another good one not action but nice one : A few good men  staring Tom Cruise and Demi Moore. Try if you have not watched it 
mujhe top gun ratt gays hai endam. 
Rest parts behind dekhlo MI ke

Valise MI-1 was better than 2

yes MI 1 was something… I was biting my nail in that NOC list theft sequence….Its superior in every scene and every sense … 

MI2 was more about chase sequences on bike … but that opening rock climbing scene and last scene where he threw the cure and get the gun out of sand, dodges a bullet and kills Ambrose … woohoo so much happening in few seconds … I have to watch it twice to admire the beauty of it …

Top Gun .. man that is one beautiful nostalgic movie … the music and naivety of Pete Mitchell… and the beautiful sequences of fighter pilot and my head banger song “Danger zone” by kenny loggins …  I watched half previously but stopped just before Goose dies .. because I loved that character… but this time I watched it fully .. ohh god .. I guess I gotta watch all Tom cruise movies ..☺️

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
md410 thumbnail

yes MI 1 was something… I was biting my nail in that NOC list theft sequence….Its superior in every scene and every sense … 

MI2 was more about chase sequences on bike … but that opening rock climbing scene and last scene where he threw the cure and get the gun out of sand, dodges a bullet and kills Ambrose … woohoo so much happening in few seconds … I have to watch it twice to admire the beauty of it …

Top Gun .. man that is one beautiful nostalgic movie … the music and naivety of Pete Mitchell… and the beautiful sequences of fighter pilot and my head banger song “Danger zone” by kenny loggins …  I watched half previously but stopped just before Goose dies .. because I loved that character… but this time I watched it fully .. ohh god .. I guess I gotta watch all Tom cruise movies ..☺️

Surely then watch a few good men

I first time we ahead whole top gun later always watch until goose dies. I hate to see him dying. Meg Ryan was so lively in it.

Also rainman it’s with Dustin Hoffman 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Surely then watch a few good men

I first time we ahead whole top gun later always watch until goose dies. I hate to see him dying. Meg Ryan was so lively in it.

Also rainman it’s with Dustin Hoffman 

Meg Ryan was Goose’s wife right… yeah she has better screen presence than Charlie .. Maverick’s love interest … Charlie’s whole charm is I guess coupled with the track “Take my breath away” … 

wow this movie has featured some real good music..

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Am not much of an action fan and also not a movie buff. Hollywood movies I have seen some. Have watched MI 1 and 2... I liked MI 1 more than 2. Generally I feel the first movie is always the best. Speed ( the first movie ) also I liked. Top Gun nahi dekha hai... I think I have seen all of the versions of Poirot series/movies😆. And Sherlock Holmes too. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Maine v nahi dekhi🤭

md410 thumbnail

Meg Ryan was Goose’s wife right… yeah she has better screen presence than Charlie .. Maverick’s love interest … Charlie’s whole charm is I guess coupled with the track “Take my breath away” … 

wow this movie has featured some real good music..

Yes goose’s wife. Actress who was Charlie had  not come later in much of the movies

Edited by md410 - 2 years ago