Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

And I’m sure, Aarohi will definitely blame Akshara that she knows about the accident and was with her in the car.. She may blame Abhimanyu too for being mean to her stating the reason for the drug overdose. I hope the story turns interesting now with twists.. that’s what I’m looking forward instead of a plain love story with a family drama .

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am waiting for this , arohi had phelaoed enough raita time for her to get it back strongly.

For years she in her head was queen but now is the time for her to face akshu , the real queen.

I am excited for akshu vs arohi

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rittika

I am waiting for this , arohi had phelaoed enough raita time for her to get it back strongly.

For years she in her head was queen but now is the time for her to face akshu , the real queen.

I am excited for akshu vs arohi

But the problem is that akshara never fights back aarohi properly..yes she will be angry at aarohi for hitting manjari but she will melt again when aarohi will cry in front of her and do some emotional drama..whereas aarohi is capable of planning and plotting from behind 

Aarohi has done so many wrong things in life and she always got a free pass from goenkas and akshara..

I just hope akshara goes completely against aarohi and doesn't get fooled by her again

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

There is going to be a separation track for sure. 

The writers did not show any concussion or head injury which can amount to on the site amnesia. They did it post the desi daru drunken night. 

From Akshara's behaviour it is a know fact that she knew an accident took place and someone was hit. No one expects Aarohi to be a good Samaritan but Akshara did not exercise basic human tendencies. 

It is a huge mess. 

Manjari will forgive both sisters..case is closed 

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

There is going to be a separation track for sure. 

The writers did not show any concussion or head injury which can amount to on the site amnesia. They did it post the desi daru drunken night. 

From Akshara's behaviour it is a know fact that she knew an accident took place and someone was hit. No one expects Aarohi to be a good Samaritan but Akshara did not exercise basic human tendencies. 

It is a huge mess. 

There will be no sepration track because makers cannot afford going through all the ceremonies of wedding again. They will deal with whatever it is together. They will fight with each other and for each other

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

But the problem is that akshara never fights back aarohi properly..yes she will be angry at aarohi for hitting manjari but she will melt again when aarohi will cry in front of her and do some emotional drama..whereas aarohi is capable of planning and plotting from behind 

Aarohi has done so many wrong things in life and she always got a free pass from goenkas and akshara..

I just hope akshara goes completely against aarohi and doesn't get fooled by her again

she will , yes she is an emotional person especially when it comes to arohi but now ahe has another person who is very important to her which is Abhimanyu.

she has always taken things when she was suffering but when it comes to abhi she wont stay back.

She wont go against arohi completely but will stand by abhimanyu surely♥️