Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aarohi and akshara's relationship will get more bitter from now on

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Aarohi's hatred and bitterness for akshara was  little toned down in comparison to initial episodes and aarohi was behaving normally with akshu but after this holi and akshara spilling accident hints..arohi will definitely get bitter and will blame akshara when she gets caught that akshara exposed her..

Nobody in the family was aware about the goenka sisters getting into an accident but now everyone knows that something major has happened..

Abhimanyu and neil are strongly doubting aarohi and both of them can see arohi's fear and discomfort...

Akshara went literally overboard and kept on talking about accident even when arohi tried to stop her ..and this is enough for a smart man like abhimanyu to join the dots and find out the truth and even neil is also having doubts

Even if aarohi can't put the blame of accident on akshara she will still blame akshara for revealing the accident truth and hate her more

Aarohi will be caught now and she will blame akshara for exposing her and akshara will blame arohi for hitting manjari...

Things will get messy between the sisters now...

And God forbids if accident truth turns out to be something else than what we know and it gets revealed that aarohi DID NOT hit manjari then nobody can stop aarohi's fury and anger..she will try to screw both abhimanyu and akshara..big revenge might be loading...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeacefulLove thumbnail

I have the exact same feeling as you have expressed in your post. I also feel this time Akshara will tell Abhimanyu about the accident which is right too when he questions her. I liked both sisters bonding and how Akshara was balancing both relationships but we will be again seeing some hatred episodes :( I also feel both sisters should be punished for this. Aarohi more definetly with jail term but Akshara also deserves it for running away with her sister and not seeing who got hurt. Even if she tells truth now, she doesn't become good in all this mess.

Edited by Harshadfan21 - 2 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I think that’s exactly where show is heading to. 

Also, that accident wasn’t like a sisters stupid secret to hide. Aarohi had some pills and drove the car in intoxicated state. They got hurt and have no clue what happened. 

Akshara is engaged to Abhimanyu - I don’t see why she won’t tell him about the accident where she got hurt. Abhimanyu will get directly impacted if something happens to Akshara and vice a versa. 

Aarohi is the one behaving dumb. Had pill, drove the car in intoxication , cleaned the car, burnt the cloth, dumped the car on a street to get stolen. 

Aarohi self invited this mess. 

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Harshadfan21

I have the exact same feeling as you have expressed in your post. I also feel this time Akshara will tell Abhimanyu about the accident which is right too when he questions her. I liked both sisters bonding and how Akshara was balancing both relationships but we will be again seeing some hatred episodes :( I also feel both sisters should be punished for this. Aarohi more definetly with jail term but Akshara also deserves it for running away with her sister and not seeing who got hurt. Even if she tells truth now, she doesn't become good in all this mess.

exactly 😐

I don't like aarohi much but definitely don't want her to always hate Akshara...akshara and aarohi are sisters and it felt good to see them behave normally ...

I used feel bad when aarohi used to taunt akshu and always get annoyed by her presence in initial episodes..arohi's hatred was toned down but now I don't know what will happen...akshara actually did expose arohi today although it was unintentional but arohi won't understand that..

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I think that’s exactly where show is heading to. 

Also, that accident wasn’t like a sisters stupid secret to hide. Aarohi had some pills and drove the car in intoxicated state. They got hurt and have no clue what happened. 

Akshara is engaged to Abhimanyu - I don’t see why she won’t tell him about the accident where she got hurt. Abhimanyu will get directly impacted if something happens to Akshara and vice a versa. 

Aarohi is the one behaving dumb. Had pill, drove the car in intoxication , cleaned the car, burnt the cloth, dumped the car on a street to get stolen. 

Aarohi self invited this mess. 

so true..

Abhimanyu has a right to know everything about akshara's life and specially if she gets into trouble..

Aarohi's nervousness and fear made the situation more worse..both neil and abhimanyu are doubting arohi and they can see her fear..abhimanyu and neil are extremely smart ..they will soon join the dots and catch aarohi...

PeacefulLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayushisingh29

exactly 😐

I don't like aarohi much but definitely don't want her to always hate Akshara...akshara and aarohi are sisters and it felt good to see them behave normally ...

I used feel bad when aarohi used to taunt akshu and always get annoyed by her presence in initial episodes..arohi's hatred was toned down but now I don't know what will happen...akshara actually did expose arohi today although it was unintentional but arohi won't understand that..

Yeah even I didn't like those episodes. I always want Akshara to speak up and not take Aarohis hatred but whatever it is it's so unpleasant to see that. I have 2 sisters and I love beautiful relationships so I really hope makers don't make Aarohi completely grey again. I don't want any sister to struggle in this.

maduri12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Harshadfan21

But Akshara wuz sitting in the car with her sister high on stolen drugs. She tried to check, but Aarohi did not let her. Aarohi already started driving away and was not in her senses, so Akshara had to stay in the car to take care of her severely mentally ill sister. How does she deserve punishment for that? Other people on this forum have pointed it out, but Akshara also was not sure and did not know that they hit a person. But Aarohi wuz pretty sure and purposefully drove away. And, I am curious as to what sister wali bonding you are referring to, because I far as I have seen the show, Aarohi has never been even .00000001 of a good sister to Akshara. P.S. I want to tag the topic maker on this post, but I don't have access to the feature. 

Susi26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maduri12

But Akshara wuz sitting in the car with her sister high on stolen drugs. She tried to check, but Aarohi did not let her. Aarohi already started driving away and was not in her senses, so Akshara had to stay in the car to take care of her severely mentally ill sister. How does she deserve punishment for that? Other people on this forum have pointed it out, but Akshara also was not sure and did not know that they hit a person. But Aarohi wuz pretty sure and purposefully drove away. And, I am curious as to what sister wali bonding you are referring to, because I far as I have seen the show, Aarohi has never been even .00000001 of a good sister to Akshara. P.S. I want to tag the topic maker on this post, but I don't have access to the feature. 

Yea, I agree with you that Aarohi didn’t let her check what exactly they hit.. but the mistake Akshara did was she could’ve have told to Abhimanyu about the accident after sometime. Moreover in the hospital she pretended that there was never an accident whereas Aarohi was in full panick mode.. in that way Akshara was wrong. There were theories that her memory might have erased because her head was hit to car window, it’s not true because she made clear to Aarohi that she will tell about the accident if that topic is raised by Abhimanyu.

PeacefulLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maduri12

Akshara is shown very strong sometimes and when she wants to do something she clearly does it be it when she has to choose Aarohi over Abhimanyu or Abhimanyu over Aarohi. She knew accident happened. She could have just went and see immediately or after coming home. What if Manjiri or someone else would have died in the accident . Don't you think both sisters were responsible. Ofcourse Aarohi most but atleast she was drugged so I give her benefit of doubt. But Akshara should have checked the site. Hit and run is a big crime.

People say Aarohi risked Akshara life but Akshara herself forcefully sat in the car and risked both their lives. So yes both sisters needs punishment, one more and one less.  Aarohi should get 6 months jail and akshara  atleast 2 weeks.i don't know the laws though.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is going to be a separation track for sure. 

The writers did not show any concussion or head injury which can amount to on the site amnesia. They did it post the desi daru drunken night. 

From Akshara's behaviour it is a know fact that she knew an accident took place and someone was hit. No one expects Aarohi to be a good Samaritan but Akshara did not exercise basic human tendencies. 

It is a huge mess.