Ye thread to badi popular ho gayi 😲
Lagta hai Argan oil ki record-tod sale hone wali hai.
Waise does this oil work for moustaches also?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye thread to badi popular ho gayi 😲
Lagta hai Argan oil ki record-tod sale hone wali hai.
Waise does this oil work for moustaches also?🤔
Originally posted by: 2HJVBJ3ZVOZYPGKU
Ye thread to badi popular ho gayi 😲
Lagta hai Argan oil ki record-tod sale hone wali hai.
Waise does this oil work for moustaches also?🤔
Depends. Are you asking about male one or female one?
Females also have moustaches? 😲
Apparently they do 😲😯😲
Yes sometimes before we present our face in public

I hope you don’t pass out from shock after reading this, but women have hair on their bodies.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I hope you don’t pass out from shock after reading this, but women have hair on their bodies.
Ofcourse women have hair on their body. Mai takli biwi expect nahi kar raha. All I want is ki uski bhi moochhein na ho. Is is too much to ask for? 😡
She seems fine... Idon't see a hirsute woman...
How about this 👇
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
The caption is incorrect though, this is from a party they both attended 2 weeks back just after Dhurandhar 2 release. You can see SRK, Pooja...
0