That’s what I was trying to convey with ‘itchy fingers’ post😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
That’s what I was trying to convey with ‘itchy fingers’ post😆
hua nhi hai lkn agar ab kuch bola toh bawal zaroor hoga 😆
dudette srk pe kam hath chalaya karo 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
The caption is incorrect though, this is from a party they both attended 2 weeks back just after Dhurandhar 2 release. You can see SRK, Pooja...
0