Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Mai forum, TT dono chodne ka soch rahi.. Ek to serial se addiction upar se isse bhi.. Jab serial pasand nahi aata tab chod nahi paati aur jab pasand aata hai logo se argue karne lagti hu.. This is really unhealthy.. If you don't find me one day, pls don't mind.. I just need a break..

Ab tho mujhe bhi lag rha hai its time to break this addiction. I enjoy the forum more than the show.  And best way to end my addiction to the forum would be cold turkey... matlab deactivate my account ... so main bhi bol deti hoon ek din mujhe inactive dekhoge tho samajh lena 😔

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

After all that happened I cant believe that Manushi can come back for anything other than revenge. Kya pata ab khud ne hi koi business empire khada ki ho Ahlawats ko takkar dene ke liye 🤣🤣

I think I am bonkers now. 

usko kaam krne se sakhta nafrat h … wo kabhi kaamni kr skti … dekhte h kaise laate h .. waise maine 1 scenario diya ta .. jisme Meet H after becoming police officer rescue her from some very dire circumstances.. and thinking she has changed, brings her back .. but this may turns out to be her plan… whatever be the case … this time there will be no residual feelings from Meet A’s side … not to mention technically she is his sister in law .. because of Kunal ..

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

usko kaam krne se sakhta nafrat hwo kabhi kaamni kr skti … dekhte h kaise laate h .. waise maine 1 scenario diya ta .. jisme Meet H after becoming police officer rescue her from some very dire circumstances.. and thinking she has changed, brings her back .. but this may turns out to be her plan… whatever be the case … this time there will be no residual feelings from Meet A’s side … not to mention technically she is his sister in law .. because of Kunal ..

@bold: tho Ahlawats bhi kahan kaam karte hain 🤣 

Kya pata koi bakra mil hi gaya ho aur woh tapak gaya ho and now his whole business is in her name. 

Kunal ka koi khabar nahi hai? Koi use stalk nahi kar rha ab? Kunal ke saath ayegi tho theek hai ya revenge ke liye... 

If your scenario happens and Meety brings her back then I will deactivate my account then and there 😭

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

@bold: tho Ahlawats bhi kahan kaam karte hain 🤣 

Kya pata koi bakra mil hi gaya ho aur woh tapak gaya ho and now his whole business is in her name. 

Kunal ka koi khabar nahi hai? Koi use stalk nahi kar rha ab? Kunal ke saath ayegi tho theek hai ya revenge ke liye... 

If your scenario happens and Meety brings her back then I will deactivate my account then and there 😭

Kunal ko tbhi puchenge jb Manushi wapas ayegi .. k jiju apni amanat lekr jaao ..

and I am with you .. the day Sharain joins the show again.. I will deactivate  my account too ..🤗

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Mai forum, TT dono chodne ka soch rahi.. Ek to serial se addiction upar se isse bhi.. Jab serial pasand nahi aata tab chod nahi paati aur jab pasand aata hai logo se argue karne lagti hu.. This is really unhealthy.. If you don't find me one day, pls don't mind.. I just need a break..

☹️☹️ hope that day doesn’t come. 

Pratham used to say he will come, sharain is saying since she left that she will come. She seems to be attention seeker posting lot of stuff to keep some fans asking for her come back. I doubt they can really bring her back. Dadi made a sort of goodbye post for her already. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I left it already.   It's better to come here  and   read in forum than serial.  Atleast we have good friends here.  It feels good. ❣️

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

I left it already.   It's better to come here  and   read in forum than serial.  Atleast we have good friends here.  It feels good. ❣️

Forum is more addictive than the show. Show takes up 24 minutes and forum 24 hours 🤣.. 

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jiggy I understand, peace of mind is more important. Don’t take the shows seriously, if you don’t want to watch that’s fine but be around otherwise we will miss you. ❤️🤗

PassionStar thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you.

Serial bohot boring ho gaya h... Main to dekhti hi nahi

Don't worry, take a break... ❤️

Edited by PassionStar - 2 years ago