you didn’t get my point🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you didn’t get my point🤣
That is what I thought. If I know the date, countdown shuru. But, I can live happily until the cause shows up.Originally posted by: Minionite
Seriously? I would rather know the cause. At least then I can change it. 🤣 Date mein toh phir countdown shuru ho jayega. 🤔
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
That is what I thought. If I know the date, countdown shuru. But, I can live happily until the cause shows up.
Cheers..
If u know the date u will live happily n try to live/fulfil all dreams till then.
Cause well u cant avoid death
Isme options the isliye. Agar nahi hote toh for sure unique sheep hoti. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Isme options the isliye. Agar nahi hote toh for sure unique sheep hoti. 🤣
😆 well u have hosted so many sheep games ab toh thoda sheeps jaise sochti hogi tum
Question Number 🔟 + 1️⃣
a) Rich and famous OR b) rich and unknown?
Winner is B

sana1819786
Anisha06
_NINA_
-prabz-
Havaana
TeluguChokri
Alaukik
NerdyMukta
lostin_dreams
Aliya_786
FingerFetish
Maroonporsche
Ragazza_Dolce
DelusionsOfNeha
Jiggy7
Minionite
Daphnes
TheMinion
RainOfDew
Beautiful.Angel
BeingBlunt
DiscoDhokla
dusk2dawn
M.Wheeler
BabyHimavari
Priya185
SilentEyes7
evilxbalaa
I agree I had the same reasoningOriginally posted by: Minionite
Seriously? I would rather know the cause. At least then I can change it. 🤣 Date mein toh phir countdown shuru ho jayega. 🤔
N 2nd anda. I sent wrong option by mistake🤦♀️🤦♀️
the 3 letter word Which starts with A and ends with S. instead of ‘Guys’, that word suits well in this situation 😆
Aisi tedhi shakal na banaiye ,Aur hasino ji ki baat samajhiye🤪
Ps.Mujhe bhi nhi samjha...
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30