One more anda😭
And now I take your vida guys😭💔🥺🤣
Milte hain kal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
One more anda😭
And now I take your vida guys😭💔🥺🤣
Milte hain kal
Originally posted by: Minionite
Seriously. Yehi lagta hai. Par chalo itna toh pata chal gaya ke main golden sheep nahi hoon. Feelings jaaye bhad mein.
Koi baat nahi
Round 2 mein I will come back with updated prediction 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
1st anda finally
are you the golden sheep 🤓 but imagine losing just cuz of this one question 😂😂😂 OUCH 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Question Number 9️⃣
a) Know the date you will die OR b) the cause?
Winner is A
RainOfDew
Beautiful.Angel
sana1819786
Almirah
BeingBlunt
Bee222
Anisha06
_NINA_
Vedika.Kapoor
-prabz-
Havaana
SoniRSippu21
Bodhianveshika
TC_FA
DiscoDhokla
dusk2dawn
Armu4eva
TeluguChokri
Life_is_Dutiful
Chir_cute
opsora2090
Alaukik
Amekha
RandomWaliLadki
Seriously? I would rather know the cause. At least then I can change it. 🤣 Date mein toh phir countdown shuru ho jayega. 🤔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
9th was very sad. I dont wanna know the date or cause. Anyways 7 out of 9 or 8 out of 9🤣
lol did u choose gujrat or lukhnow??
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
1st anda finally
U r the almost golden sheep i feel
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Question Number 9️⃣
a) Know the date you will die OR b) the cause?
Winner is A
RainOfDew
Beautiful.Angel
sana1819786
Almirah
BeingBlunt
Bee222
Anisha06
_NINA_
Vedika.Kapoor
-prabz-
Havaana
SoniRSippu21
Bodhianveshika
TC_FA
DiscoDhokla
dusk2dawn
Armu4eva
TeluguChokri
Life_is_Dutiful
Chir_cute
opsora2090
Alaukik
Amekha
RandomWaliLadki
😭😭😭
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
are you the golden sheep 🤓 but imagine losing just cuz of this one question 😂😂😂 OUCH 🤣
mujhe kaise pata WD knows better😆 Golden sheep ke din gaye. 😆
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aankh jalaane se toh achha hi option hai although dono mein se kuch try nhi kiya hai maine🤡
🤣 Acha hai you elaborated warna definitely wo question aata 🤣
damn ok. I took gujrat
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30