Typo🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Typo🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Question Number 9️⃣
a) Know the date you will die OR b) the cause?
Winner is A
RainOfDew
Beautiful.Angel
sana1819786
Almirah
BeingBlunt
Bee222
Anisha06
_NINA_
Vedika.Kapoor
-prabz-
Havaana
SoniRSippu21
Bodhianveshika
TC_FA
DiscoDhokla
dusk2dawn
Armu4eva
TeluguChokri
Life_is_Dutiful
Chir_cute
opsora2090
Alaukik
Amekha
RandomWaliLadki
Tumlog kitne ajeeb ho yaar,aise dar dar ke jiyoge ki kal mein marne waali hu🤡
Question Number 🔟
a) See the future OR b) change the past?
Winner is A

sana1819786
Almirah
Bee222
Anisha06
_NINA_
Vedika.Kapoor
-prabz-
Havaana
SoniRSippu21
Bodhianveshika
TC_FA
TeluguChokri
Alaukik
Amekha
NerdyMukta
lostin_dreams
Aliya_786
FingerFetish
Savera84
Maroonporsche
Ragazza_Dolce
DelusionsOfNeha
hbkrocks
Jiggy7
Minionite
Daphnes
TheMinion
8 out of 10 i thin so far🤣
😒 ladies, ladies and geene chune gentlemen 🙃
Yay thank god. I was debating between future or past fir future choose kiya as one of sheep game had future as ans
6 out of 10. Wah! I think my personal best was 7, so not too far off. 🤣 I'm happy I won't be at the bottom at least. Somewhere in the middle.
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
are you the golden sheep 🤓 but imagine losing just cuz of this one question 😂😂😂 OUCH 🤣
Tu bas yahi kar🥺
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Tumlog kitne ajeeb ho yaar,aise dar dar ke jiyoge ki kal mein marne waali hu🤡
Exactly
And imagine if the date said in 2 weeks
Cant even live peacefully before dying 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
6 out of 10. Wah! I think my personal best was 7, so not too far off. 🤣 I'm happy I won't be at the bottom at least. Somewhere in the middle.
Yay u r no longer unique sheep😆
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30