yeah neha recommends thatOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? No i havent. Will check it out. Next show in my list is good omens
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah neha recommends thatOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? No i havent. Will check it out. Next show in my list is good omens
Originally posted by: Minionite
Hein? Main aur golden sheep? Yeah from the bottom maybe. I would never be a golden sheep. 🤣
Shreya be like: Shepheard sunke sheep samajhe kya
Good omens I did not watch
Heard that its good
I watched euphoria recently
Its okayish
Yeah i am hearing lots of gud things abt Good omens so i will defo check it out and also Bridgeton.
Euphoria ya didnt looked impressing to me.
Mera naam aaya hi kaise golden sheep mein. I need to know. The nation NEEDS to know!

Originally posted by: priya185
yeah neha recommends that
Haan will start it on weekend
Originally posted by: Minionite
Mera naam aaya hi kaise golden sheep mein. I need to know. The nation NEEDS to know!
Tera aana koi badi baat nhi hai,but mera naam aana is the most controversial thing more than the man in gif himself🤡
Originally posted by: Minionite
Mera naam aaya hi kaise golden sheep mein. I need to know. The nation NEEDS to know!
Toppers aisy hi baat karty hain
Nina have you ever seen me as a sheep? I'm the person who writes SRK for a question that is obviously Ranveer Singh. 🤔
Wahi Shreya ne itne sheep gol gol ghumaaye hai ki uska naam dekh kar hi sheep bakri ban jaate hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Buzzfeed ke ek video mein they said "I don't know a single person who hasn't watched/heard of Euphoria" And I got serious fomo coz m avoiding it like people avoid their exes😅
Even I avoided it for the longest time but finally watched to see what the fuss is about
Its not worth the hype
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30