Isko aise bhi bol sakte hai,but mera version thoda sunkar aur bolkar achha lagta hai🙃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Isko aise bhi bol sakte hai,but mera version thoda sunkar aur bolkar achha lagta hai🙃
Good omens I did not watch
Heard that its good
I watched euphoria recently
Its okayish
Buzzfeed ke ek video mein they said "I don't know a single person who hasn't watched/heard of Euphoria" And I got serious fomo coz m avoiding it like people avoid their exes😅
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Isko aise bhi bol sakte hai,but mera version thoda sunkar aur bolkar achha lagta hai🙃
Haan dil ko tasalli milti hai haina😆
Dil ko karaar aaya,tujh pe hai pyaar aaya....
🤣🤣
girl yes I love that show
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Buzzfeed ke ek video mein they said "I don't know a single person who hasn't watched/heard of Euphoria" And I got serious fomo coz m avoiding it like people avoid their exes😅
Aur mere jaise log jisne Friends nhi dekha,Harry Potter nhi dekha,Marvel ki koi movie nhi dekhi,zara uske baare mein soch🤡
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Thoda kam stress hai ab
Good. Aur kam hona chahiye. Tum toh gayab hi rehti ho.
Shreya aur choti Shreya
Hein? Main aur golden sheep? Yeah from the bottom maybe. I would never be a golden sheep. 🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aur mere jaise log jisne Friends nhi dekha,Harry Potter nhi dekha,Marvel ki koi movie nhi dekhi,zara uske baare mein soch🤡
Tum meri category ki ho🤣except HP😆
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aur mere jaise log jisne Friends nhi dekha,Harry Potter nhi dekha,Marvel ki koi movie nhi dekhi,zara uske baare mein soch🤡
Lol, there are many who haven't watched one or two out of the three. M in all three fandoms though😅
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30