Kya run away.
One of your team members wanted to swap so that means I’m on your team. 😆 I’ve already hired the A B C D E F G H I Bus. We all ride and die together for round 2.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya run away.
One of your team members wanted to swap so that means I’m on your team. 😆 I’ve already hired the A B C D E F G H I Bus. We all ride and die together for round 2.
Team Jay FTW 🥳🥳🥳
Movie main Chaye Jai Marr giya ho
Par Team Jai Marey gi larey gi aur jeety gi bhi 😎🥳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Kya run away.
One of your team members wanted to swap so that means I’m on your team. 😆 I’ve already hired the A B C D E F G H I Bus. We all ride and die together for round 2.
Oh, we are on the same team now? 😆
Hey folks,
there is a slight change in the team Veeru and Jailor.
When Darshi asked me to be in Jailor team, I
thought it was her first time giving her preference in the thread and gave her the last spot of Jailor team. But she had been already allotted to Veeru Team earlier, which I didn't see it! My bad
So as I didn't shuffle Bee, Priya and Phenyl, Darshi
goes back to Veeru and am moving another member from Veeru team to Jailor ones. Member is
Bodianveshika-she had no preference for a team.
Sorry guys. Darshi, if you want to be in Jailor, you
have to trade!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hey folks,
there is a slight change in the team Veeru and Jailor.
When Darshi asked me to be in Jailor team, I
thought it was her first time giving her preference in the thread and gave her the last spot of Jailor team. But she had been already allotted to Veeru Team earlier, which I didn't see it! My bad
So as I didn't shuffle Bee, Priya and Phenyl, Darshi
goes back to Veeru and am moving another member from Veeru team to Jailor ones. Member is
Bodianveshika-she had no preference for a team.
Sorry guys. Darshi, if you want to be in Jailor, you
have to trade!
No worries. Any team is fine.
Aap final list of teams and members publish karoge na? Bas phir.
Parma why you changed our team members after allotting Darshi already 😳
Humari team se kya dushmani
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika
No worries. Any team is fine.
Aap final list of teams and members publish karoge na? Bas phir.
Depends on if someone trade or not. I will publish the final one on page 1.
Originally posted by: priya185
Parma why you changed our team members after allotting Darshi already 😳
Humari team se kya dushmani
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hey folks,
there is a slight change in the team Veeru and Jailor.
When Darshi asked me to be in Jailor team, I
thought it was her first time giving her preference in the thread and gave her the last spot of Jailor team. But she had been already allotted to Veeru Team earlier, which I didn't see it! My bad
So as I didn't shuffle Bee, Priya and Phenyl, Darshi
goes back to Veeru and am moving another member from Veeru team to Jailor ones. Member is
Bodianveshika-she had no preference for a team.
Sorry guys. Darshi, if you want to be in Jailor, you
have to trade!
I'm no cheel 🤔 and I'm definitely not that ajeeb sa creature Naagin 5.5 came up with 🤔
That's good 😊to know Warna laga tum mera khoon pi jaogi😒
Cuz Jai means win! 🥳
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30