I am also good. Waiting for the sun to show up.Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Hello . I am doing good . How about you?
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am also good. Waiting for the sun to show up.Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Hello . I am doing good . How about you?
Cheers..
Nidhi and Parm, hope round two has no impact on people living in different time Zones. 
Cheers..
Originally posted by: sana1819786
Ho bhi sakta hai par Iss samachar ki pusti abhi nahi hui hai 😆
Miss rashi aap bataiye kya ye sach hai ke bee ab cheel bhi hai nagin ke Saath Saath kahi ye adhishaat tho nahi (combination of nagin and cheel) 😉
I'm no cheel 🤔 and I'm definitely not that ajeeb sa creature Naagin 5.5 came up with 🤔
The most important round of the game 😎
Hi 😳

All is well on my side. Hoping the same for you and the rest of the Thakurs 😆
Originally posted by: Savera84
Nidhi and Parm, hope round two has no impact on people living in different time Zones.
Cheers..
Nope, but yeah it will require equal participation from all team members. So you contribute your bit when it's possible for you.
Also lets focus of Round 1, I don't want you guys taking tension for Round 2. YET. 🤡
Originally posted by: Savera84
Nidhi and Parm, hope round two has no impact on people living in different time Zones.
Cheers..
Nope it has no impact, Raji!
Common everyone. here’s Thakur getting ready for the fight😎

Team Thakur FTW🥳
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Wait! Is this the first round? 😯 What if some players do not want to switch to another team?
😆 it's just an opportunity to choose the best team for yourself, now how you judge the best is on YOU🤔
hello fellow Thakur, I’m good and getting ready for big fight 😎

https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30