Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
He's upset, Basanti chose to dance for Gabbar and not him 🤡 Sab tharki hai 🐷
Do not underestimate the power of a man with no hands 😆
Yeh toh sirf trailer hai 🤣
Team Thakur FTW 🥳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
He's upset, Basanti chose to dance for Gabbar and not him 🤡 Sab tharki hai 🐷
Do not underestimate the power of a man with no hands 😆
Yeh toh sirf trailer hai 🤣
Team Thakur FTW 🥳

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Do not underestimate the power of a man with no hands 😆
Yeh toh sirf trailer hai 🤣
Team Thakur FTW 🥳
LMAO. The gif🤣 I might watch the movie only for this scene🤣🤣
One more to get you more excited 🤣
Thakur is such a natural kicker 😆

Wahiiiiii🤣🤣
Chirkoot kaha se yeh gif laayi behen🤣
But please inpar nazar banaaye rakhe,yeh team Thakur waale bohot hinsak hai
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Wahiiiiii🤣🤣
Chirkoot kaha se yeh gif laayi behen🤣
But please inpar nazar banaaye rakhe,yeh team Thakur waale bohot hinsak hai
google zindabaad 🤣🤣
@bold: daro matt, hum hinsak bilkul nahi hai. Hum bas khurafati ideas se bhare pade hai 🤣
I copied team members from page 1. I did not realise one of our team members swapped themselves with another team member.
Hello FingerFetish!
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
I copied team members from page 1. I did not realise one of our team members swapped themselves with another team member.
Hello FingerFetish!
Cheers..
Hullo!
I’m especially glad to see my lovely friend, Minion here. Cant wait to terrorise you with all the Aish gifs that you love. Just like good old times 🤗
No change needed - team gabbar 👍🏼
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Hullo!
I’m especially glad to see my lovely friend, Minion here. Cant wait to terrorise you with all the Aish gifs that you love. Just like good old times 🤗
We were on the same team... you ran away already...

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I am tempted to be a tease and say, "aap ho isiliye toh gum hai... kaand karke jaldi pakde jaate ho" but in the light of our new teammate ship, I will agree with you and say, "of course, why fear when TheMinion, himself is here" 😆😆
@bold: the one in the sari or the one in police uniform?
Sari - Gulki Joshi, Police uniform: Yukti Kapoor from SabTV's show Maddam Sir.
Aur kya, main hoon no... 😎
The Saree one, never heard of her...
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30