oh yeah🤔but dono dramas mein apni wife ko cheat karta hai 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oh yeah🤔but dono dramas mein apni wife ko cheat karta hai 😒
He usually plays grey characters.. cheating on his wife.. not a real antagonist. But here too I think there's no other lead actor.. I feel he'll be playing a character similar to that of Ahsan Khan in Qissa Meherbano Ka.😔
He usually plays grey characters.. cheating on his wife.. not a real antagonist. But here too I think there's no other lead actor.. I feel he'll be playing a character similar to that of Ahsan Khan in Qissa Meherbano Ka.😔
If he is the antagonist, that means someone else is the hero
He usually plays grey characters.. cheating on his wife.. not a real antagonist. But here too I think there's no other lead actor.. I feel he'll be playing a character similar to that of Ahsan Khan in Qissa Meherbano Ka.😔
Ooh such toxic character 🙄😣
Something about him calling this "his most demanding project" makes me think this is probably his most undemanding project 😆
I really hope it's a good one
7th sky hasn't offered quality projects to mikaal so far ... hopefully this will be a watchable one
I wish the girl was Hiba and not Madiha but if she can deliver I don't mind...she is still better than zarnish
So the shooting is done
This might replace dil e momin
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
I really hope it's a good one
7th sky hasn't offered quality projects to mikaal so far ... hopefully this will be a watchable one
I wish the girl was Hiba and not Madiha but if she can deliver I don't mind...she is still better than zarnish
Mikaal and Hiba did a drama named : Ramz E Ishq. It is another drama about doosri biwi. It was successfull. 🤔 And of course it had Kiran Haq too.🤔
I am glad you don't discard Madiha as an actress.😆
Mikaal and Hiba did a drama named : Ramz E Ishq. It is another drama about doosri biwi. It was successfull. 🤔 And of course it had Kiran Haq too.🤔
I am glad you don't discard Madiha as an actress.😆
I remember tht drama being too extravagant and weird. It was the same house that was used in fitoor.so hiba n kiran have fought for a person in tht house in 2 geo dramas😆.
the end was even weirder.