Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know about the MVP of cocktail but she surely left a lasting impression! I wish we saw more of Diana but alas, she's nowhere to be seen.

As far as the movie goes, it was a good one time watch, and I guess it lives up to its name, a cocktail of three diff. people, with Saif living every man's fantasy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

I don't know about the MVP of cocktail but she surely left a lasting impression! I wish we saw more of Diana but alas, she's nowhere to be seen.

As far as the movie goes, it was a good one time watch, and I guess it lives up to its name, a cocktail of three diff. people, with Saif living every man's fantasy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I never saw it 😂 

But it had good songs 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I never saw it 😂 

But it had good songs 

I like Jugni, Angrezi Beat and Daaru Desi, though I wouldn't wanna hum the last one if the audience isn't right. 

My absolute favorite scene of the movie is this one, it's the most pivotal moment too! ðŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFQgxhqikI

Meera and Veronica should've ended up together and dumped Gautam's ass ðŸ˜†

dosti GIF - Dosti Dianna Penty - Discover & Share GIFs

I like Jugni, Angrezi Beat and Daaru Desi, though I wouldn't wanna hum the last one if the audience isn't right. 

My absolute favorite scene of the movie is this one, it's the most pivotal moment too! ðŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFQgxhqikI

Second Hand Jawani ? 😂 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Second Hand Jawani ? 😂 

Must I mention every single one of them? Catchy tunes but I only mentioned the ones that appealed to my ears better than the rest. ðŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Meera and Veronica should've ended up together and dumped Gautam's ass ðŸ˜†

dosti GIF - Dosti Dianna Penty - Discover & Share GIFs

Word! 

I thought I was the only one who actually liked her in the movie, glad to see it's not the case😅

Honestly I found her so dull in that movie but guess it suited the character she was playing ðŸ˜†