Karishma ki prem kahani Haseena ki zubaani

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Woh hota hai na bada wala jhoola! Aapne mele mein use dekha hoga, aap khud shayad uspar baithein bhi honge. Humare do premiyon ki mulaqat usi giant wheel mein hui. In fact, woh itefaaqan same seat par bhi aakar baithein. Same seat par aakar baithe; baat hui; baat phir kab mulaqat main badli; aur mulaqat kab ehsaas mein badal gaya pata hi nhi chala. Toh jhule ke baad dono alag alag pass hi ke ek alag restaurant mein gaye khana khane ke liye. Ladke ne order kiya paneer tikka or ladki ne order kiya chicken tikka. Ab galti yeh ho gayi ki waiter ne galti se ladke ko de diya chicken tikka or ladki ko de diya paneer tikka. Ladka bhadak gaya; gussa ho gaya. Bolne laga ki, "Main toh shudh shakhari hoon mere samne chicken rakh bhi kaise sakte ho." Tab ladka-ladki ko pata chala ki galti se unka order exchange ho gaya hai. Aur us din jab pehle baar dono ne ek dusre ki aankhon mein dekha tab unhe ehsaas hua ki us din sirf unke order exchange nhi hue the, unke dil bhi exchange ho gaye the. Unhone us din plate toh share nhi ki lekin haan zindagi share karne ka faisla zaroor le liya. Or aaj bhi woh is faisle ko puri siddhat, puri mohabbat ke saath nibha rahe hain. Plate aaj bhi alag-alag hain, khaate alag hi hain; lekin dil aaj bhi ek hai, zindagi ab bhi ek. Mohabbat wahi, ehsaas wahi, saath wahi. 

Karishma's love story is so beautiful. And the narration through Haseena's words made it more soothing to hear. The way she narrated it, her choice of words, her gestures, her facial expressions and above the top the constant smile on her face while narrating it. Uff! The soft music playing in background. Tint of blush and smile and Karishma's face. The sequence was really well shot.

I was smile throughout the scene.

I've always been in love with Haseena's speech, the way she speaks and the words she use but this is my favorite among all.

My Kareena, aren't they the cutest 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

It was indeed a great scene executed superbly well. It's always a pleasure seeing Haseena Mallik and Karishma Singh in this avatar 😳

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree, it was a great scene with some great acting. And yea of course Haseena's speech is always amazing to watch with all the little nuances like you said. 

But I'll be honest, I expected more out of Karishma's love story. This story didn't really sound the kind of 'dabang' that would match Karishma's personality, or even match Karishma's own description as 'a fiery love story'. Also, there was a track with Mira where Karishma and Lalla both said they bumped into each other, hair flew, they exchanged numbers, etc. So I think the writers kind of just squeezed this story in to drag the marriage case. 

Just my personal take. Maybe I expected too much for Karishma's love life lol.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree that makers keep on changing their own stories in every track. They have done it several times.

Talking about Karishma's love, I agree that it was a simple love story. Yet it touched hearts because it was put beautifully.

Also, I always felt that Karishma is someone completely different when it comes to Lalla. Somewhere her fiery side is overshadowed by a girl who is so much in love. Their is romantic Karishma Singh hidden somewhere that only Lalla can bring out. This has been mentioned by Haseena few times. I still remember she was ready to let go of her job only because she couldn't give time to her husband, her love, her man who loves her so much. 

This girl really loves him without any boundaries.

Also, I guess makers do not want to focus much on any romantic angle. Even Cheetosh story is never explored. And Anuseena, though gets more focus than other couples but still makers just give glimpse in every episode, just to fulfill fan demands.

I don't think any love story will have any ending in this show. Makers are just playing around.