Why do I feel that pic is where they breaking up mutually 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why do I feel that pic is where they breaking up mutually 😔
Mushkil hai but still they can try🤣
yaar ab jo bhi hoga dekha jaayega choice kya haiOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Why do I feel that pic is where they breaking up mutually 😔
garima ne song bhi to aisa lagaya hai ajeeb daastaan hai ye😭
there is an ambulance in the background so they are outside of the hospital... yaar I don't think they are going to break up... abhi might try to, but akshu won't let him...Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Why do I feel that pic is where they breaking up mutually 😔
mushkil nahi...impossible for them 😆Mushkil hai but still they can try🤣
🤞🤞🤞🤞there is an ambulance in the background so they are outside of the hospital... yaar I don't think they are going to break up... abhi might try to, but akshu won't let him...
hopefully they wont and they should not but it is painful to see them like that
there is going to be emotional torture for sure... I think Abhi will feel extremely guilty and will want to back away because he knows the significance bade papa has in Akshu's life... but like he have been saying, this track is for Akshu to fight for abhi.... one week of drama followed by something positive hopefully🤞🤞🤞🤞
hopefully they wont and they should not but it is painful to see them like that
lets see yaar its going to be painful week ahead😭😭there is going to be emotional torture for sure... I think Abhi will feel extremely guilty and will want to back away because he knows the significance bade papa has in Akshu's life... but like he have been saying, this track is for Akshu to fight for abhi.... one week of drama followed by something positive hopefully
waise abhi changed but akshu is still in the red dresslets see yaar its going to be painful week ahead😭😭
red is akshu’s colour🤣waise abhi changed but akshu is still in the red dress