Yaar abhi didnt even touched the police guy how did he fell
https://twitter.com/sumaiya22372299/status/1494852273939578881?s=20&t=76TqU2q7mo0ta8bKrBXI7g
Yaar abhi didnt even touched the police guy how did he fell
https://twitter.com/sumaiya22372299/status/1494852273939578881?s=20&t=76TqU2q7mo0ta8bKrBXI7g
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have no idea... Tough question 🤣🤣🤣
aarohi ki buri nazaar 🤣Yaar abhi didnt even touched the police guy how did he fell
https://twitter.com/sumaiya22372299/status/1494852273939578881?s=20&t=76TqU2q7mo0ta8bKrBXI7g
are I saw that flashback too mujhe uspe bhi nai dikha abhi ka dhakka🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I have no idea... Tough question 🤣🤣🤣
Yaar abhi didnt even touched the police guy how did he fell
https://twitter.com/sumaiya22372299/status/1494852273939578881?s=20&t=76TqU2q7mo0ta8bKrBXI7g
Wo khud hi gir gaya... Inspector Girija...
To arohi ko arrest karteOriginally posted by: 36VDJGSOLNAYVDOL
aarohi ki buri nazaar 🤣
btw have u noticed arohi is also turning into statue these days🤣
woh ak ki tarah girija hoga....or abhi se dar kar gir gaya hoga
are I saw that flashback too mujhe uspe bhi nai dikha abhi ka dhakka🤣
I also didn't see in flashback isliye tho bola no idea 😂😂😂
bada paagal tha I guess manish gave him money to do that🤣
Yaar abhi didnt even touched the police guy how did he fell
https://twitter.com/sumaiya22372299/status/1494852273939578881?s=20&t=76TqU2q7mo0ta8bKrBXI7g
Because of breeze , when abhi ran he felt Strom and fell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣