lauranixon thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi foodies, I'm new here. I am planning to open a restaurant soon for which I've been planning for years. Finally it is about to happen. I wanted to know about how to setup a food ordering syestem for my restaurant? How it is possible? Which technology should I use? As I'm totally noob when it comes to this. Can please someone guide me. Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chetanuttekar thumbnail

Well you can first use wordpress to create your website. And then it has a WooCommerce plugin through which you can create your woocommerce store. I know it sounds complicated as you're new to this. You can check how create a restaurant ordering system through this . Please check it out. Thanks

https: // www .cloudways. com/blog/woocommerce-food-ordering-system-for-restaurants/

uber eats?

Edited by Awesome_Dreamer - 2 years ago
sakshi_verma thumbnail

Congratulations!

Good to know that your plan is coming to reality.

If you know a little bit about technology then you can research on Google and youtube, you will get all the basic information on how to actually build a food ordering system.

If you are not that technical person then you can take the help of a technical service provider who will help you out to build a food ordering system for your restaurant.

Along with this, I have one suggestion for you, as we are discussing the food topic. To maintain the good quality of the food you can use a cooking oil tester in your restaurant to check the quality of the cooking oil being used.

All the best!