Upcoming : A Romantic Surprise for Akshara- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

287

Views

8.3k

Users

19

Likes

411

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: JSJW3PYA7CYLMH6Z

there is a new BTS of her in a purple dress standing outside of the hospital.... 🤣

I didn't see it

HXYOG3Y3LMC2TKCP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

If you put this in first page... Even though we are big time Abhira supporters they will get offended...humhare Abhira ko idiots bola... Unless they know the real meaning of idiots is "I do Ishq only tumse" 🤣🤣🤣

glad you understand my language 🤣
HXYOG3Y3LMC2TKCP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

areyyy I tagged you this morning yaar 😆
Posted: 4 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: JHHKIHG4YFOCXL5Z

areyyy I tagged you this morning yaar 😆

I must be in meeting

HXYOG3Y3LMC2TKCP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#25
DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: jolly_fl

tomorrow manish ka heart attack pakka.....

Acha hai Manish ko Heart attack aa jaye

Yaar kitne dino se predict kar rahe hai 😆

Jaise gale pe talwar latki hai

Heart attack dikha hi do please to shanti ho jaye

Posted: 4 years ago
#28

This is Aarohi not Akshara 🤣🤣 she looks cool though ❤️

HXYOG3Y3LMC2TKCP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

This is Aarohi not Akshara 🤣🤣 she looks cool though ❤️

oh did I write Akshu??? Sorry my mind stays away from Aarohi 😆
DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaCelN6q9O2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If Arohi sends Manish to Valentine spot then she must be blamed for Manish’s heart attack

Edited by DiamondLife - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".