Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nish, please sabko tag kar dena ! I am busy
she’s handing the contract over to you 😂😂😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Nish, please sabko tag kar dena ! I am busy
these are the only people that matter na…glad I am one of them 😂😂😂
abhira should have known kaand would happen by planning a date for kaisha…idiots 😂
ya tu karde 😂😂 tum dono mein koi bhi kar lo 🤣she’s handing the contract over to you 😂😂😂
so now you remember me?? 😂😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
ya tu karde 😂😂 tum dono mein koi bhi kar lo 🤣
Did you cover all tags?
you can add if I missed anyone…trying to finish my work so I can watch the episode on time 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Did you cover all tags?
tomorrow manish ka heart attack pakka.....
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0