Originally posted by: PXHGKWRTHYA4R7XY
you can add if I missed anyone…trying to finish my work so I can watch the episode on time 😂😂😂
Ok let me check... You finish work
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PXHGKWRTHYA4R7XY
you can add if I missed anyone…trying to finish my work so I can watch the episode on time 😂😂😂
Ok let me check... You finish work
haan aarohi will bring him to the date 😂Originally posted by: jolly_fl
tomorrow manish ka heart attack pakka.....
finishing and roaming the forum at the same time 😂
Today's episode is only 20 min...I wanted 23 min atleast
Cant wait for Abhi's gestures... he's too perfect.
I checked the pic again from the promo, I did not see her in it, so she must have sent him there...location share kar diya hoga -abhira ka...
indeed, he is!!!![Thread by @xHarshadStanx, harshad chopda being a meme: a thread that is necessary #HarshadChopda [...]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX49SioXQAA6aXd.jpg)
hopefully those 20 mins will be worth it 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Today's episode is only 20 min...I wanted 23 min atleast
there is a new BTS of her in a purple dress standing outside of the hospital.... 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
I checked the pic again from the promo, I did not see her in it, so she must have sent him there...location share kar diya hoga -abhira ka...
Originally posted by: ZUD6WZPIYQ5KIPMV
abhira should have known kaand would happen by planning a date for kaisha…idiots 😂
If you put this in first page... Even though we are big time Abhira supporters they will get offended...humhare Abhira ko idiots bola... Unless they know the real meaning of idiots is "I do Ishq only tumse" 🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0