Chat Clubs

🐝~||The Bane of Our Existence|| ~🌷 Strictly by invite!!! - Page 15

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I forget the timeline of benedict and sophies first encounter it was before kate and anthonys marriage or after?? it was a masked ball from what I remember and at daphnes house right??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

It definitely looks like Benedict. Probably with some random woman, being a rakehell! ๐Ÿ˜†

Last season it was Anthony so this time itโ€™s Bโ€™s turn to rake across the continent before his own story starts!

A chopped off his mutton chops this time! ๐Ÿ˜†

But how hot does he look in that bathtub scene? ๐Ÿ˜ˆโ˜บ๏ธNo wonder Kate is fanning herself! โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes, too little, and too long a wait to have it all!

Why are you doing this to us, Chris and Shonda??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh and that fencing practice one is Colin! There was a BTS pic of A,B and C sparring.

And also I may have frozen every frame in the teaser to have a closer look (clearly I need help) ๐Ÿค”

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manny136

I forget the timeline of benedict and sophies first encounter it was before kate and anthonys marriage or after?? it was a masked ball from what I remember and at daphnes house right??

Benโ€™s book takes place after A marries K. So unless theyโ€™re drifting away drastically from the books I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s Sophie.

I also donโ€™t think theyโ€™ll reveal her so soon - they have to keep up some anticipation for the next season and we already know Colinโ€™s going to be with Pen. So no surprises there! Soph will have to be the surprise!

manny136 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Benโ€™s book takes place after A marries K. So unless theyโ€™re drifting away drastically from the books I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s Sophie.

I also donโ€™t think theyโ€™ll reveal her so soon - they have to keep up some anticipation for the next season and we already know Colinโ€™s going to be with with Pen. So no surprises there! Soph will have to be the surprise!

but they have to show anthony n kate marry coz thats part of the book and they can add sophie there in the ball scene which is post marriage lol why does colin look so  broody lol also no francesca again lol they def will build up benedicts story for sure like they did anthonys in the previous season. then for the next season they will have to take a leap for the 3 different stories of colin, pen, eloise and francesca.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

but they have to show anthony n kate marry coz thats part of the book and they can add sophie there in the ball scene which is post marriage lol why does colin look so  broody lol also no francesca again lol they def will build up benedicts story for sure like they did anthonys in the previous season. then for the next season they will have to take a leap for the 3 different stories of colin, pen, eloise and francesca.

Yh they get married in the middle of the book, but I don't think Ben's story happens immediately after. I was looking for a timeline of the books, and here I found it -

So Ben meets Sophie at the Masquerade Ball roughly a year after the Kathony wedding.

But ofc the series doesn't need to follow this,

Frankly, I doubt that woman in bed with Ben could be Sophie because that would mean their entire storyline is nearly finished if they've gotten to that point.

It makes more sense if they end the season with the Masquerade and him meeting her, cos there's roughly 2 years before he meets her again at that house party where he 'saves' her ๐Ÿค”

LizzieBennet thumbnail

I deffo saw Frannie in one of the BTS shots, but yeah she may not have much to do (like in the books). I also don't much like the actress. ๐Ÿค”

Colin's just a goofball in the books, and I keep wishing they had cast him better.

Nicola is fine (though I find her lacking in some scenes too!) but Luke N is clearly unable to bring Colin's goofiness on screen.

Yeah S4 maybe Colin, Eloise and Frannie all together. More cos nothing much happens in either C or E's books ๐Ÿ˜†! 

Perhaps they will introduce John too in S3 and Frannie and John's wedding (and Michael โ˜บ๏ธ)

But who knows how they're going with the series.

LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

First of there are SO MANYYY split second frames which have my heart.

The Kathony eye-lock being one of them. 

Along with Kate hiding at the back in the ball. 

I don't know who she snuck up on, that Daphne, but I don't see the ...err...mutton chops on the guy but the woman is white so definitely not Kate. It could very well be Benedict don't you think?

Setting up a little precedent for Sophie and Him. I mean I don't know. The woman ain't Kate for sure. 

Charithra looks innocently exquisite. 

Who's the guy Anthony been target practicing?

This is a verryyyy painfully short teaser. 

I'm sorry Shondaaa.

This nothing for speculation.

Wait I just realized you're asking about Target practice! The shooting scene!

That's a FB scene and that's Edmund in the frame with Anthony!

18 year old Anthony with tousled hair looks adorbs! 

I thought they would cast a younger actor to play teenage Anthony but I'm glad they didn't.

I think Jonny will be able to pull it off! โ˜บ๏ธ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wait I just realized you're asking about Target practice! The shooting scene!

That's a FB scene and that's Edmund in the frame with Anthony!

18 year old Anthony with tousled hair looks adorbs! 

I thought they would cast a younger actor to play teenage Anthony but I'm glad they didn't.

I think Jonny will be able to pull it off! โ˜บ๏ธ

OKAYYYYY WOW. I HAD NO IDEA.

fidisdcjkhwuecbidsjz-

SO UP FOR THIS SCENE.

There's so much...Anthony in the tub was โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Ayyiiillooo?

911?

Emergency....send help. 

PS : I wanted to know about the awards thingy on the forum...I don't know how it works plus I've like NEVER won anything in my 9 years here. Low key wanna tryyyyy ๐Ÿคก

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Yes, I was gonna try a few PS people and bring it to your attention.

Basically you nominate stories jaise format mein diya hai. You can nominate 2 of your own stories in every category.

Phir jab voting round hoga, ask your friends/ forum-mates to vote for your story.

P.S. Yes, OMG, Jonny looks sooooo hot! โ˜บ๏ธ

I'm dying!

I mean RJP was great, but Jonny โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

I somehow feel like their love scenes will be FIRE!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I deffo saw Frannie in one of the BTS shots, but yeah she may not have much to do (like in the books). I also don't much like the actress. ๐Ÿค”

Colin's just a goofball in the books, and I keep wishing they had cast him better.

Nicola is fine (though I find her lacking in some scenes too!) but Luke N is clearly unable to bring Colin's goofiness on screen.

Yeah S4 maybe Colin, Eloise and Frannie all together. More cos nothing much happens in either C or E's books ๐Ÿ˜†! 

Perhaps they will introduce John too in S3 and Frannie and John's wedding (and Michael โ˜บ๏ธ)

But who knows how they're going with the series.

I saw her in the first frame I guess. She's like on the sides in the scene where Queen receives the paper. I mean I guess. I paused so many times lol. 

Julia recently shared a ss of Nicola appreciating her for playing the character so well and tbh I kinda find both TV Colin and Pen pretty MEH to be honest! 

I don't know...Colin feels like a goldfish to me sometimes. I have no idea how he'll be able to pull S2 off because he has a major snarky part in TVWLM. ๐Ÿท

Can we get Theo James as Michael plssss. โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Thanks vvvvv much.