Another new photo! \Kate and Edwina - sis goals!

I love Kate's pelisse!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Another new photo! \Kate and Edwina - sis goals!

I love Kate's pelisse!
That's such a cuteeee pic
The whole fam's spying/eavesdropping by the look of it๐
Okaaayyyy I just stumbled on this right now...I don't even know if it was posted before so apologies if it already has! ๐ณ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZhp4zTLZtP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I think I didnโt post it but I had seen the pic! It was in the loooog article you didnโt wanna read ๐
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I think I didnโt post it but I had seen the pic! It was in the loooog article you didnโt wanna read ๐
I STILL haven't read...massive cut on IF time this week. MASSIVE.
New clip from S2!
Lady Danbury and Queen Charlotte discussing Lady W
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ2u9mOlddO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I wonder who Daphne walked in on kissing?
Doesn't look like Kathony! I'm getting Benedict vibes..can't figure out who the girl is though!
Could it be Frannie and John???
We do see a close-up of Kathony coming together for a kiss though! โบ๏ธ
AHH this season! I cannot wait! March 25 is soo far away! ๐ญ
First of there are SO MANYYY split second frames which have my heart.
The Kathony eye-lock being one of them.
Along with Kate hiding at the back in the ball.
I don't know who she snuck up on, that Daphne, but I don't see the ...err...mutton chops on the guy but the woman is white so definitely not Kate. It could very well be Benedict don't you think?
Setting up a little precedent for Sophie and Him. I mean I don't know. The woman ain't Kate for sure.
Charithra looks innocently exquisite.
Who's the guy Anthony been target practicing?
This is a verryyyy painfully short teaser.
I'm sorry Shondaaa.
This nothing for speculation.
602