Last Post On This Forum..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Since The Forum Will Get Locked. This Is Good Bye. 

I Had A Good Time Here Discussing The Show And Its Characters.

Will Hate Sabtv For Taking Off JCPKH.

Still Hope For Season 2.

That's Very Unlikely.

I Wish All The Best To The Cast Of JCPKH For Future Projects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Oh dear, it's so sad to see this forum getting dead😭. If not for internal issues our show may have been still running though in mostly comedy way like Bhabhiji and Happu. The channel was an idiot to shift a 32 episode old show to 10:30pm from 10pm and then giving very less promos which caused low TRPs and low revenues. If the channel did not done this mistake then may be those internal issues would have been avoided. The way we spent time on this forum I will wish that our show returns via a miracle and we again get to be active on this forum😊. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Oh dear, it's so sad to see this forum getting dead😭. If not for internal issues our show may have been still running though in mostly comedy way like Bhabhiji and Happu. The channel was an idiot to shift a 32 episode old show to 10:30pm from 10pm and then giving very less promos which caused low TRPs and low revenues. If the channel did not done this mistake then may be those internal issues would have been avoided. The way we spent time on this forum I will wish that our show returns via a miracle and we again get to be active on this forum😊. 

I Hope To God Our Show Comes Back Soon.

The Story Isn't Over. Its Un Complete.

🙂