Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: vinee_cutepal

i don't watch bhabhi now...but i nvr missed an episode when nihal-suhana were a couple.
I completely lost intt when su married dev...but have a qs...why is su sad and what is not well b/w dev and her...also plz tell me why...someone plz give the ans.

Me too Hon... I used to regularly download the videos, watch them and update bhabhi during that time.. that was the peak Nihal Suhana time...

I was awfully disappointed when the Jodi was broken... Now let us see what the creatives show... are they going to stick to the traditional bharathiya naari who will sacrifice all for family... or a strong bharatiya nari who will go after what she wants...

Let us wait and watch!

shwetacool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_cutepal

thanks a lot dear...also help me know..whether
dev-suhana romance was shown as good as nihal-suhana?Did suhana also love dev as much she loved nihal earlier?

Hey they did show some romance between Suh and Dev but definetly not as good as Nihal suhana.

storyteller thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love nihaal and suhaanaa jodi.. I want them back together.. I used to watch bhabhi regularly when these two were there but when dev entered the picture I stopped watching... I think Bhanujeet and Rucha's chemistry is amazing and they look really good together

Fari
raz08 thumbnail
i agree with you all.. i also want nihaal and suhana to get back together

im just waiting for that day in bhabhi when they get back together   ðŸ˜Š 😉 😛
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really like nihal-suhana jodi and i wana see them together in the future
nayhaj thumbnail
I agree with every1 for Nehal-Suhana.I mean in the middle Bhabhi was so crap i stopped watchn it cos who wants to no about dr.devs borin family and his ugly brother Rishabh! I only watch for Nehal N Suhana! If these ppl want any TRP N&S need 2 b united..I think from the case dr.dev n suhana wil drift apart and nehal n suhana wil come 2geva..as i live in the uk i am behnd in the serial we r only up 2 the part where NEhal is calld in the Commissioners office!
jahnavireddy thumbnail
Yes We wannt Nihal and Suhana Jodi 😭
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think there was no need to bring dev in between nihaal and suhana, nihal and suhaana have hav been separated for a long now need to bring them together. 😳