Kairav needs it 🤣🤣🤣Nisha I think we need to stop our suing plans and create a protection plan for Kairav instead 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kairav needs it 🤣🤣🤣Nisha I think we need to stop our suing plans and create a protection plan for Kairav instead 🤣
good thought that would be nice and I also want to see good bond between themOriginally posted by: jolly_fl
may be now he kind of trusts abhi, he will open up to him..I like to see good Sala jija bonding too
he won't share with ak as much, because I dont think he wants to burden her,,,(he trust her fully and loves her but he doenst want to trouble with too much info)
saath mein rabdi bhi to hai akshu🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
i know..na doodh and na chawal..and anisha kairav ki kheer taoyaar...😂
but mujhe jalebi dikh rahi hai....😂
Abhi toh Abhi hi Kairav ka ek lauta sahara hai 🤣🤣🤣good thought that would be nice and I also want to see good bond between them
most accurate description ever 🤣
i so wish aisa hi honmaybe she was a stalker and he ran away and now she's come back to get him... no love from his side 😆
i need better girl for kairav, he definately deserves better
saath mein rabdi bhi to hai akshu🤣
filhaal nahi....abhi akshu ki story jalebi....usper anisha kairav ki alag jalebi...and yeh dono jalebi connected...matlab jalebi ki jalebi..😂
Originally posted by: India_TV
filhaal nahi....abhi akshu ki story jalebi....usper anisha kairav ki alag jalebi...and yeh dono jalebi connected...matlab jalebi ki jalebi..😂
Bahut jalebi ho gai ek imarti bhi le aao🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWSa8_kk6Lo/?img_index=4 igsh=MW9mM28xMHZ4aTJ1cA== Abheera tries to go away to ghat to meet maira
24