Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VNuts

Every crime is shown the same way!! Arson, kidnapping, impersonation; all of it!! Why can't they just stay away from all these topics?! 😡

Like I replied to Min earlier for a different question which she asked, I don’t have an answer for you🤷‍♀️

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Can I give you some advice? I think you need to take a break from this show at this time. You are getting stressed and anxious a lot these days and I can sense it in your posts and have been responding to all the posts whether you watched the episode or not.

You need to let it go, This show is working too much in your mind. Take a break when this track is over. Please don't put yourself through this misery, it is not worth it.

I do write posts and after sometime I let it go. I roam around the forum, read stories, comment on it, go to DT or CC, so this is not the only thing I am thinking or worrying about.

Take a break and see how it is making you feel. 

Thanks prema. I have been only reading updates from last week since I got covid. Cant watch to see raavi humiliation.  I don't feel connected to the show anymore. 

Will start watching after this track emds. But will keep on ranting 

Edited by Lovely2021 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

It is clear  that Alice is strictly doing her part, what’s on the paper/script and what the director is saying.

Atleast we have heard Kinshuk  and Shiny talk about have a discussion with the writers about carious scenarios of Dhara’s baccha track, Alice would never do anything like that. She sees this as her profession which is paying her, will quietly do her work without raising any concerns even if it’s against what she believes in. 

Whereas KD has gotten a meatier role which he is firmly holding on to as he is getting lot of scope to act, hence won’t  say anything. 
But this us the same guy who quit Internetwala Love because his character was not what he was promised and he didn’t want to do any negative roles. This again was with Sphere Origins. 
KD can say something but he chooses not to😔

dat_INFJ thumbnail

But the ending was phuski as the perpetrators were never caught. They ended it as a matter of fact. Trafficking is the biggest crime in the world, yet they let go off a golden chance to show something positive.

The saddest part was no one in the house bothered to ask Raavi. what happened to her. Even Shiva did not know they were traffickers. All he knew that she was in that house.

I think it's because that was quick written track, treated as a filler track. They wanted to get on with the divorce drama soon.

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

It is clear  that Alice is strictly doing her part, what’s on the paper/script and what the director is saying.

Atleast we have heard Kinshuk  and Shiny talk about have a discussion with the writers about carious scenarios of Dhara’s baccha track, Alice would never do anything like that. She sees this as her profession which is paying her, will quietly do her work without raising any concerns even if it’s against what she believes in. 

Whereas KD has gotten a meatier role which he is firmly holding on to as he is getting lot of scope to act, hence won’t  say anything. 
But this us the same guy who quit Internetwala Love because his character was not what he was promised and he didn’t want to do any negative roles. This again was with Sphere Origins. 
KD can say something but he chooses not to😔

We were just wondering yesterday if Alice may have said something to the writers about her character that may have upset the writers, considering their treatment of Raavi. So now, Alice just does her job.

I'm wondering if KD is quiet because he gets to perform or because he thinks there is no point in it. I mean, Dhara is their favourite, phir bhi uska kya haal kar diya hai! And despite so much of feedback, there is no improvement in anyone's storyline.

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

My question is gym ke paise kaha se aaye ?

Itna paiso ko lekar drama karte hain but stupid parties and gym ke liye paise hain. 

He is vella time he time hain uske pass. 

I swear, the writers are so inconsistent to a point where it can drive anybody crazy. 
I don't know why I am even bothering thinking about all these trivial things that they show on this show. 
Ghar pe itna tension chal raha tha, they just found Dhara and Raavi, Rishita was crying, when did Dev get time to go to the gym in between all this 

They have no money, one minute they are bankrupt, other minute they are throwing a party.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I think it's because that was quick written track, treated as a filler track. They wanted to get on with the divorce drama soon.

Pooh, we cannot find hundreds of reasons to defend the writers but they can always choose to do the right thing instead of going after the ratings which they anyway are not getting it.

Even other tracks that were planned, part of the story had half backed endings. I can name quiet a few of them, the recent one being Dhara's medical abortion track and the third angle track.

The writers of this show are lazy, they cannot think and write new stuff which could possibly interest the audience, they just want to rehash what they already wrote for this show or from other shows that they have written so far.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Ketka is still trending with 47.5k tweets 🤣

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They haven't cleared first divorce mu yet. Raavi still does not know real reason behind Shiva divorcing her. She doesn't know why Shiva fought with her friends. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

Yes they can get maximum 2.2 trp..  Lets see  this track brings trps Or not.. One thing is sure. Audience cannot connect to Dhara anymore. They are not affected by Dhara's tears.Let's  see how much trp Raavi's tears bring. 

if they were smart, they would have put Dhara in coma.

Giri toh thi.

1. Audience will get much needed break from her overdone & boring drama.

2. Everyone else will get to talk a bit more. Starting with Gaumbi.

This week trp may go bit up simply due to Raavi’s return.  but doubt will cross a threshold with overdone abuses.

It is deja vu. No one is enjoying.

Dhara going back to her 3 bachchas & talking of toys was creepy 😖 she is still not mentally fit. 
sending her in assylum drama May boost trp. She acts like that too.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago