I really hope makers never try to mess this bond. Even when brothers get married to Akshu- Arohi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really hope makers never try to mess this bond. Even when brothers get married to Akshu- Arohi.
Best scene of today's epi.. both have got each other's back, no matter what ๐ค
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
The best sibling bond anyone can ever ask forโค๏ธ
Neil is the closest to Abhi, who understands him without even saying. And so is Neil to Abhi.
I must say one word for them Thu Thu Thu ๐
Bhavi ๐ค
Coming here after two weeks I guess
This bond has my heart. Your edit makes it look more beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Neil didnโt even talk about or think about what had happened right before Abhi entering the house. He is happy and dancing because his Bhai is happy
Where do we such people who are so pure and genuine
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Bhavi ๐ค
Coming here after two weeks I guess
This bond has my heart. Your edit makes it look more beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Neil didnโt even talk about or think about what had happened right before Abhi entering the house. He is happy and dancing because his Bhai is happy
Where do we such people who are so pure and genuine
Ashu ๐ค
Same thing i have asked in my last reply that where were you dear?
Was missing you here
And sachii Neil and Abhi bestest brothers ever.
Best scene of today's epi.. both have got each other's back, no matter what ๐ค
I wish future me ye bond bana rahe
These brothers are adorable โค
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
0